Chap 13

///Spring break has started for me and man am I excited, No freaking school for a week! If you have spring break I hope you enjoy it. my small quick update and hand made picture my lovely readers///

Third pov

It was a quiet sunny morning but the streets were buzzing with excitement. The second round was to begin in two hours but there was no spectating, but everyone was excited about the results.

A group of dressed anbu stood silently in the shadows as the participants came into the clearing. Soon everyone had arrived dreading the next task in front of them. Rumors of the training ground had floated around the village the night before scaring some out of village teams.

******BANNING******

A huge popping sounded as smoke filled the clearing. When the smoke cleared Anko stood in the center.

"Alright maggots before you start you must sign this waiver saying if you die we are not held responsible. Now after that you will enter this tent to receive a scroll, one marked earth the other heaven. You need both when you enter the tower in the middle of the forest but do not open it before you get there. You have 5 days to accomplish this test."

Many started shouting and complaining about food *Choji*

"Huh, if you got a problem with the way I'm running things you can leave," the whole clearing became silent.

Soon everyone had signed the waiver and were ready to go at their assigned gates with their scrolls hidden.

"Open the gates!" Anko shouted the command.

The gates creaked open and teams shot off ready to conquer the forest. After everyone was in Naru and Anko stepped forward and the squad disappeared to follow their assigned leaders. You could already hear screams of agony coming from the forest.