Chap 6

Naruto POV

I was doing my morning training when I sensed zabuza's chakra. stopping, I Hide my chakra and went to check it out. I came near a building, I guess this is Gato's place, I'll come back to deal with it later.

'Hey, brat I'm bored,'

I almost fell off the tree. 'ahh kuruma you're awake for once.'

'Shut up, entertain me brat.'

'Just a minute.' I sighed.

*******poof*******

a mini kuruma layed in my arms. "Happy ya lazy fox?" I say putting him on my head.

"Time to get back to wake my team with plan 5." I told him we shared identical grins.

"Hehe, there's the house let the fun begin."

Third POV

Not even five minutes later you could see Naruto with two pans at 5 in the morning standing over his genin. kuruma snickering at their new victims. "Wake up guys." Naruto whispered but no response only made them grin wider. Soon you could hear screams from the room.

As everyone sat at the table the kids were glaring at Naru. "what?" the blonde dumbly questioned. The glares only intensified. "You wouldn't wake up, what was I supposed to do?" the blonde Asked again.

"ANYTHING BUT PANS DROPPING ON OUR HEADS AT FIVE IN THE MORNING!!" Sakura shouted, "plus what's with the fox on your head? You said he was a ninja pet, didn't you?"

"ohh right this is kuruma, say hi." Naruto said, taking the comfy fox off his head."I was comfortable, brat." Kuruma grumbled. "Say hi to them." Naruto said again. "hello brats."

"umm hi." they all said as Naruto put him back on his head. They stared at his head before looking away.

"oohh, by the way before i forget zabuza is still alive and the hunter nin was an fake.¨

"WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!"

Sasuke's POV

We started training with target practice on a tree to make shapes. I took out sensei's sword, I think he forgot about it. It was light and easy to carry. It's weird I've never seen this on him though, well I'm gonna try it.

I was amazed with one slice I cut through half the tree. I looked at the blade. What is this thing made of?

"Sasuke, what happened to the tree?" Sakura came over Sai not far behind. "Well I still have sensei's sword so I tried it. it cut half the tree and I don't know how to use a sword. imagine what sensei can do." we all stared at the sword.

//Never question where he pulled it from it's magically appeared\\

I heard footsteps behind us. "Guys, what are you doing?" Sensei asked.

I held up his sword then pointed to the tree, his eyes widened, "That's what I forgot, thanks for picking that up in the battle. I forgot I used it since I rarely do. Man it would have been a pain to find it once I realized."

I handed him the blade. "Naru sensei can you cut through a tree with that?" I asked.

"Well of course I can see." he walked up to a tree twice the size I use it on. with one swing he cut through it. We stood there staring, no but the hell is the blade made of?

Sakura's POV

After Naru sensei's show we went back to training. We were more determined to do the training now. Yes even me after Sensei set me straight about my priorities.

On our break I remembered something. The words bloody fox of the leaf echoed in my Head. He must be a famous ninja, but what's with the name? I've never heard it before. I decided to ask after training.

I was exhausted sensei made us run from the house to the bridge 3 times and they're so far from each other. "... Sensei... Can... I ask something?'' I managed to catch my breath.

"What is sakura?" At this point the others were listening.

"during the fight you were called the bloody fox of the leaf what did he mean?''

I looked at sensei for an answer but I found a cold, unreadable face. I was in utter shock. We've never seen sensei like that. As I looked at my teammates they had a similar reaction.

As the first to snap out of it I spoke up, "Sensei are you ok."

That seemed to snap him out of it. "I'm fine Sakura, you'll find out about the name at a different time k." He said with a huge grin.

'Now that's the sensei we know,' they all thought.

Then we were all plowed to the ground. "Heh got you."