Chap 4

Naruto's POV

After receiving the most dreaded mission of all time we set off. " Is everyone in position," I said through the intercom.

"Ready" they all responded.

"I see the cat," Sakura said over the intercom.

"Good get that cat so we can get this over with," I replied.

Then Sai said, "but sensei you're not doing anything with us." I heard Sauske 'hn' in agreement.

"Why would I do this? I'm here to supervise." I defended myself.

"I got the stupid cat," Sakura announced.

We were all by Sakura "yep that's the evil cat Tora ya' know,"
"I understand why you didn't want the mission now Sensei.... This cat is evil." Sakura glaring at the cat in sai's hands.

"Well, let's go back to get a new mission." Once we got to the office the poor cat was being strangled by the owner.

After 2 weeks and many missions I think they are ready. We were in the old man's office to get just that. "Ok what mission would you like now?"

"Well I think my team is ready for a c rank, and we've completed the minimum of d ranks" I said before Iruka could give me a lecture 'cause we all looove those.

"Ok if you're sure.. Bring him in," after the Hokage said as the Anbu brought in a man with a thing of sake. I instantly covered my nose, and Kuruma went back into the seal. "What's this, they're just brats you expect them to protect me, I wanted real ninja not kids," the drunk said.

ohh it took all my self control to not beat him. "My team is very capable of protecting you. so there's no need to worry." I put a creepy smile on. "right," he paused, "I'm Tezuna your job is to escort me back to the land of waves and keep me safe while I finish the bridge." he finished

"Ok, let's meet at the gate at 6 tomorrow and pack for a two weeks trip. Ohh and before I forget, Don't get drunk. I hate drunks." I glared and he just nodded. I did a 180 with a huge smile " by team bye old man," I then jumped out the window.

Timeskip no jutsu brought to you by my soda

Third person POV

It was close to 6am when Sauske and Sakura arrived at the gates. They saw the remaining members of the team wait with a sobered up client. Once Naruto saw their arrival he signed them out and they were on their way.

They'd been walking awhile now when a puddle came into view. The whole team slowly went for their weapons. Sakura went closer to protect tezuna. A puddle really hasn't rained for days and that's what gave them away, Naru thought.

As they passed the puddle the enemies made their move. They first went to kill Naru but were stopped before they could. Several kuni pinned both chains down. Looking over, the whole team was ready for a fight. Sakura had pinned a chain while taking a defensive stance in front of Tezuna. Sauske pinned the other chain while Naruto knocked them out. Sai then makes ink snakes to temporarily tie them to a tree.