Prolouge

I will always put a nice meme up here for your enjoyment. It might even be somewhat related to the topic of the title.

??? POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Why the hell are they still after me? I've run so far I'm not even in the Crown Tundra anymore. It's already night time, why haven't they given up? I'll just find a safe place to hide and maybe I'll be fine.

I just climb quickly into a tree and watch a scientist, an old guy on a bike, and a few trainers run past his tree, pokeballs ready to be thrown. Once they are out of view, I jump down, making as little noise as possible. Where even am I?

I see a few houses along a road, a center, a berry shop, and a clothing shop where those people are asking around for something. They probably just want to know if they saw me run past that area.

???: Maaa...

I just sigh out of exhaustion from running. I may be really fast but I still have short legs. I guess I'll just pick one of these four houses to sleep in for a while. There are probably humans, but I could just rest under a bed or something.

I just do a small game of point a finger and spin and it landed on the house the furthest from the small town. I use shadow sneak to slither under the small bit in the door. I look around a bit and only see 3 rooms and an upstairs. I don't feel like climbing the stairs so I just go to the nearest bedroom, which the door was closed but not locked. Thankfully, it wasn't squeaky either. 

I look into the room to see a twin sized bed with a small lump on the bed under that blankets. Thankfully the bed had a lot of room underneath and the blanket covered the opening to the bed, making the underside of the bed pitch black. I took one last look around the room. There was a small television with a console attached to it. Judging by the writing it seems to be a "Wii." There was a small chair and table with a box of juice that I assume is empty on it. There was a window letting in moonlight. The last things in the room was a nightstand next to the bed with a lamp on it and the bed itself.

???: Shaaa...

I just yawned and went under the bed and drifted off to sleep, hoping that no one would find me here.

I wonder who that mysterious Pokémon is. How can it understand English? Why was it running from people? Stay tuned. Here's a cookie while you wait for the next part. 🍪