𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

WEDNESDAY, MAY 29TH, 2024: 11 A.M.

"Alright, we have to go. I love you guys." Zohra said getting up from the chair next to me, then I got up as well.

"Where are you guys going?" Her grandmother asked looking at us.

"I have a doctor's appointment, and Boopie coming with me." Zo said grabbing my hand, then I grabbed her new Birkin bag I surprised her with yesterday.

I know you guys can tell we're back from Cali and back home in Texas. Temporarily though because the lease for our apartment ends in threw days, and that's when our things are expected to arrive in Cali.

"You sick or something?" Pop-pop asked causing Zo to let out a deep breath.

"No, I'm not sick. I'm going to get a check up." She replied.

"We'll see you guys later." I said waving at them, then I began walking out of the dining room area with Zohra.

"They get on my nerves." She mumbled, causing me to nod.

"I can tell, but we'll go get ice cream after the doctor's appointment." I said then I saw a huge smile spread across her face.

BINGO!

"Ouuu, yay!" She cheesed.

AN HOUR LATER

"Alright, you weigh 157 and the doctor will be here shortly." The nurse said causing us to nod.

"I'm fat as hell." Zo said as soon as the nurse left, causing me to mug her.

"Zohra, I don't want them words leaving your mouth again. You're nowhere near fat, you're beautiful as hell." I said looking at her, then she blushed.

"You think so?" She asked, then I grabbed her hand and kissed her.

"Would I ever lie to you?" I asked then she cheesed.

"No." She said smiling.

"Then you know your answer my love." I said then she poked her lips.

Getting up from my chair I hovered over her and placed a big kiss on her lips.

"You're so beautiful." I said cheesing, causing her face to turn completely red.

"Stop it." She said, covering her face a little.

ZOHRA

30 MINUTES LATER

"Good afternoon, Zohra and friend. How are you guys?" My Doctor, Doctor Avery asked placing her clipboard down.

"Good afternoon, Dr. A. We're doing good, and this is my fiancé Tribe." I said with a big smile.

"I peeped the ring but I didn't want to be wrong. Hey, Tribe it's nice to meet you. Congratulations you two." She said, causing us to laugh.