50- 𝕭𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖐

LIAM

LIAM

Where the hell is Scarlette.

Its almost 9:00 and were all at my house waiting on her. She knows we meet up to play board games around 8:30 with the gang on Fridays yet she's nowhere in sight.

"When did you last see her?", Jadelyn asks now worried obviously catching the same vibe I am.

"I left her with Isa at school behind the staircase", I say my brain piecing shit together.

"What we're y'all doing behind the staircase in the first place?", Alex says amusement and question filled in his voice.

I can feel my face turning red and I look away from the group trying to be discreet as possible.

"Not you blushing", Kiera says laughing.

"dude got his dreamgirl and doesnt know how to act", Jadelyn says laughing some more.

"shut up thats not even on topic right now", I say successfully changing the subject.

"although I got a text from Isa that said they went shopping, so maybe theyre still buying shit", Jadelyn adds.

"thats wierd cause I got a text that said they went to do indoor rockclimbing from Isa too", Kiera adds.

"you know I never liked that girl, she seems weirdly familiar", Alex adds.

"Scarlette also hated her too but I'm pretty sure that was because she tried to make a move on Liam", Jadelyn says.

Suddenly Alex pulls out his laptop from Kiera's black tote bag with quick speed his face alarmed.

"What are you doing", I ask.

"Hold on cause we never actually did a background information on that chick, what if Scarlette disliked her for a different reason", Alex says.

"Shit YALL what was her last name again", Kiera says her face paling.

"Sanchez ..". Alex says glaring at the computer

Jadelyn's eyes widen too.

"No fucking way", I say my face also paling.

I left her with Isa. I left her with Alvarez's relative. I could be the reason she's possibly kidnapped dead or even fucking worse.

It's quiet for a while everyone in shock and distress.

What do we do now. Where do we even start.

Then we hear multiple knocks on the door we all wait frozen on the couches the atmosphere now sinister.

Her brothers burst through the door and after that everything is a blur.

SCARLETTE

A few hours before her brothers get the call and her friends notice she's missing

    I breathe heavily my heart racing as I slowly blink. my eyesight finally recovering back to its normal state.

I'm tied to this weird metal chair in what looks like an abandoned warehouse factory of some sort. I look down feeling my legs ache and I notice that they're tied to a weird metal contraption.

Then it all comes back to me.

Isa is a Psycho who drugged and kidnapped me.

Shit this can't be happening again I can't stand looking weak or even being held captive anymore. What makes it worse is the fact that it's by the same family member his mother fucking niece.

I scan my surroundings trying not to make any evident noise that indicates me being awake, but then I notice something.

Isa's eyes.

She's been watching me and she looks creepy as shit, her face paled eyes not blinking.

Ive dealt with her kind before.

It startles me, but am I scared? Not a chance.

Isa suddenly gets up approaching me still staring her eyes suddenly starting to water from a lack of blinking.

"girl you can blink now", i say irritation evident in my voice.

Her face twitches slightly in anger but somehow remains void of much emotion.

"shut up bitch", she says

"but your blinking now, that means you listened to me so that would actually make you my bitch", I say giving her a challenging stare.

I was in no place to be acting up like this but a part of me just couldnt sit here and keep quiet.

"lets see who the real bitch is after this", she says a slight smile on her face.

She takes out her phone and diles a number I catch a glimpse of that certain number and I freeze in my seat.

Its Dante

She lets it ring for a while then sets it on a nearby table and starts prepping something strange.

She gathers random wires that look rusted and old yet their vibrant colors still glinting dangerously almost like they were warning me.

AINT no way that Alvarez was that good of a uncle, for her to be doing all this shit.

I see her call Dantes number again after it goes to voicemall and lets it ring again, then she gets back to work and picks up a large bucket of water and walks towards me menacingly her eyes shining with thrill.

She dramatically pours all the water unto me causing me to gasp like a fish out of water.

This makes her grin.

She then assembles the wires and puts her hand right above a wierd switch.

Isa looks straight at me her face smiling.

"this is gonna hurt a shit ton", she says before hitting the switch.

Then as if on cue Dante answers the phone with an irritated hello.

A jolt of electricity courses through my legs and I hold it in trying not to scream but as the shock makes its way up my body and hits my abdomen I cant hold it in any longer. It feels like I'm about to explode and the water makes it 10x worse.

All the restraint I had left in me has already gone out the window, as my body lets out a bone chilling scream. The pain is something I cant wish on anybody.

I'm shocked that I wasn't able to hold my pain inside but the more I think about it I realize im tired of trying to be strong all the time.

So i give in to the pain and scream louder than I've ever done before because after all i'm only human.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS IM SO SORRY YALL. The next chapter is gonna be brutal...

But anyways how have yall been doing in life yall can rant if u want i'll reply if you want any advice.🥰