Night Two

A few days later, Noel laid in the bed at the back of the bus and once again, was feeling horny. He started watching porn and was about to get his dick out, when the bedroom door swung open and Charlotte appeared. She stepped inside the room and closed the door behind her. Noel quickly stopped the video he was watching and sat up. 

"What are ya doin?" He asked.

"I thought maybe we could watch together." She said and walked over to the bed.

"Watch what?" He asked.

"Pornography." She said as she sat on the bed.

Noel looked at her in disbelief.

"Charlotte, you need to leave." He said.

"Why? I'm feeling horny and would like to watch it with you." She said.

He looked at her like she was crazy.

"No, we're not gonna fuckin' watch porn together." He said.

"Come on." She said and picked up his phone from the mattress. She pushed play on the video and watched it.

"Charlotte, stop. You have to go." He said and tried to take his phone. 

She dodged his grab and chuckled.

"You are very uptight about sex aren't you." She said.

"Uptight? Fuckin 'ell. I'm not watching porn with you. Give me my phone." He said.

"Just one video?" She pouted. 

"No." He said.

She looked at the video.

"He's got a nice penis." She said.

Noel's eyes went to the video and they sat there for a couple minutes watching until Noel finally grabbed his phone and turned off the video. Charlotte looked at him.

"It's ok. We are just watching together." She said.

"We can't do that." Noel said.

"Why not?" She asked.

Noel thought for a minute.

"Because I'm married." He said.

"We are not touching. We are just watching a movie."

"I'm your boss." He said.

"Doesn't matter to me." She shrugged, "We are just two friends watching together, ok?" She said.

Noel sat there for a minute. He didn't feel it was right, but he also told himself they would just be watching a movie. What was the harm in that?Finally, he let out a sigh.

"One video, that's it." He said.

Charlotte smiled and pushed play on Noel's phone in his hand. They sat watching the video. Charlotte made comments throughout and Noel stayed silent. Noel could feel his dick throbbing in his pants and wondered if Charlotte was as turned on as he was. The video ended and he closed the porn site.

"Ok, that's it. You need to go." He said.

Charlotte stood up.

"Ok." She smiled.

They stared at each other for a second then she walked over to the door, opened it, then walked out of the room and closed the door. Noel sighed and laid down on the bed. His dick was still throbbing so he reached down and pulled it out of his pants. As he started stroking it slowly, Charlotte popped into his brain. They had a strong connection since meeting, but he had never thought of her in a sexual way. Until now.