Night Four

The next day, Noel avoided Charlotte but he couldn't avoid her that night on stage. They kept looking at each other throughout the gig. Noel tried to push her out of his mind and concentrate on the gig, but it was very difficult to do. After the gig, Noel quickly went back to his hotel room for the night. He took a shower then laid on his bed and turned the TV on. A few minutes later, there was a knock at his door. He got out of bed and went to answer the door. He opened it and saw Charlotte standing there.

They stood staring at each other for a moment then she spoke softly.

"Can I come in?"

"No." Noel said firmly.

"Just to talk." She said in almost a whisper.

Noel finally stepped aside and let her into the room then closed the door.

"What dya wanna talk about?" He asked.

"I want to make sure you're not mad at me." She said.

"Mad at you?" He asked, "No, I'm not mad at you at all."

"It feels like you are avoiding me." She said.

He sighed lightly.

"Because what we..did...the other day was wrong. I shouldn't of let it happen. I'm sorry."

She chuckled.

"Nothing happened. Just too people giving themselves pleasure in the same room. That's not so wrong, is it?" She asked.

"It is. And now I can't stop thinking about you and that's wrong." He said.

"Thinking about someone is wrong?" She asked.

"It is if you're thinking about someone the way I'm thinking about you, but you've got a fucking wife that you love very much." He said.

Charlotte chuckled and smiled at him.

"It's only thinking. I'm sure your wife fantasized about other men sometimes."

"I suppose." Noel said.

"You think too much boss." She said.

He looked into her eyes.

"I like that you fantasize about me." She smiled.

He looked away.

"I'm going. But please don't feel bad and don't avoid me." She said.

He looked at her.

"Yeah." He said softly.

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow." She said then turned and opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Noel went back to his bed and tried to sleep, but couldn't stop thinking. He kept thinking about Charlotte. He kept remembering how she had moaned laying in bed next to him. He felt his dick grow hard as he thought about it. He reached down and began stroking his dick. He fantasized about Charlotte as he quickly moved his hand up and down. He moaned as he came a few minutes later, then went to sleep.