Night Six

A couple days later, the band decided to go out after the gig since they had a few days off before their final gig of the tour. They all went to a club and everyone was having a great time. Noel felt torn everytime he looked at Charlotte though. He felt immense guilt and told himself he should just go back to his room, but he also felt immense desire and wanted to take her to his room with him.

As the night went on, each band member eventually left until only Noel and Charlotte remained. They sat at a booth in a dark corner of the club. The music thumped and Noel took the last sip of his beer. He set the now empty beer bottle on the table next to the other four he had drank. He looked over at Charlotte, who was sipping the last of her drink while watching people dance in the club. Noel thought to himself that she really had a beautiful face. Charlotte turned her head and looked at him. Their eyes met and Charlotte grinned.

"What?" She smiled.

Noel grinned back and shook his head.

"Nothin." He said and looked away.

Charlotte scooted closer to him in the booth. He looked over at her. She leaned into him.

"Are you thinking about what I'm thinking about?" She said into his ear. 

Noel didn't say anything. He looked into her eyes then felt her hand on his thigh. His heart started beating fast. 

"Yes?" Charlotte smiled.

He was about to ask her if she wanted to go back to his room, when he felt her hand move up to his dick and  squeeze him through his jeans. He reached down and moved her hand away then looked around nervously.

"No one can see. It's dark." She said into his ear then pulled her head back. They looked at each other as she put her hand back on his dick. Noel didn't move as she then slid her hand into his jeans. They looked into each other's eyes as she started slowly moving her hand up and down. Noel closed his eyes and let out a breath as she started moving her hand faster. His dick got harder as she continued moving. He opened his eyes and Charlotte grinned at him. He looked around making sure no one was looking at them. He looked down as he felt Charlotte pull her hand out of his jeans then unbutton them. She pulled his dick out and started stroking it again. Noel let out a breath of pleasure as she moved her hand. He kept his eyes on the people around them, making sure no one could see what they were doing. Charlotte kept moving and Noel let out a small moan. 

"Fuck." He breathed and looked at Charlotte.

"This is fun." She grinned.

Noel let out a breath that told her he agreed.

They both looked out at the crowd as she stroked his dick and he got closer and closer to climax. Charlotte looked at Noel. He was breathing heavy and his forehead was getting sweaty so she knew he was close. She squeezed his dick tighter as she moved and knew he was about to cum so she grabbed her glass that now had only ice cubes in it from the table and held it in front of his dick as she continued stroking him. A minute later, Noel closed his eyes and let out some quick breaths as he came into the glass. Charlotte smiled to herself and put the glass back on the table. Noel took a few breaths before putting his dick away and buttoning his jeans. He let out one last sigh of satisfaction then looked at Charlotte. 

"We have to fuckin stop doin this." He said.

"It is fun." Charlotte said.

"It's wrong." Noel said.

"Maybe that is why it is so fun." Charlotte said. 

They looked at each other and grins slowly spread on their faces. 

"Let's get out of here. It's late." Noel said.

"Ok." Charlotte agreed.

They went back to the hotel and rode the elevator up to the fourth floor in silence. They reached the fourth floor and walked down the hallway until they reached their rooms. Noel stood by Charlotte as she unlocked her room. She opened the door then turned to Noel.

"Goodnight." She said softly.

"Goodnight." He answered.

She went into her room and closed the door. Noel stood there for a second then walked across the hall to his own room. He went inside and stripped down to his boxer shorts then climbed into bed. He sighed as he thought to himself, "What the fuck are you doin?"