Night Three

Noel and Charlotte walked back to their hotel rooms one night after their gig in Chicago. They came to Noel's room and he unlocked the door. 

"Can I come in and watch a movie with you?" She asked.

Noel had been fantasizing about her alot the last few days and debated whether he should do it or not. Finally, he said, "Ok."

Charlotte grinned and followed him into the room. They chatted for a bit then both sat on the bed and Noel turned the TV on. He went to the pay per view section and to the adult movie category. Charlotte gasped and Noel looked at her.

"What?" He asked.

"I did not mean this type of movie, boss." She said.

Noel felt like an idiot and really embarrassed that he had assumed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Well, we might as well since it's already on." She said and grabbed the remote and started looking through the available movies.

"Charlotte no, I'm sorry. I misunderstood." Noel said.

"It's Ok. This one looks good." She said as she ordered the movie. She set the remote on the side table then laid back on the bed. Noel stared at her for a minute then laid down next to her. They watched and made fun of the bad acting then the sex started happening and they both fell silent. 

"I like the penis of him and she has very nice tits." Charlotte spoke.

"I don't care about the penis, but yeah those tits are great." Noel said softly then found himself wondering how Charlotte's tits were. His eyes moved from the TV to Charlotte's body beside him. 

"I'm feeling aroused. Are you?" She asked him. 

"Yeah, a bit." He said and looked down at his bulging jeans. 

"What if we pleasure ourselves." Charlotte asked.

"No, we are just watching a movie, that's it." Noel said.

"But we are not touching each other. We are just two people watching pornography and masturbating. We just happen to be in the same room." She said. 

"No, we cant." Noel said firmly.

"We can." She said softly.

"No." He said.

"What if we get under the covers so we can't see each other." She said.

He thought about it.

"Please. I'm really wet now and I see you are ready too." She motioned to his bulging jeans. 

"This is fucking insane." He muttered and shook his head, but got under the covers. Charlotte grinned at him and got under the covers too. After a few minutes, he could feel movement on the bed and knew she was touching herself. It made his dick grow even harder.

"Go ahead boss. I can't see anything." Charlotte said.

Noel hesitated then slid his hand into his jeans and boxers and rubbed himself slowly. 

"I like this." Charlotte said.

Noel looked over at her and their eyes met. 

'Me too." He said softly. 

They kept watching the movie and touching themselves and they were both getting hotter and hotter. They both started breathing heavy as they got closer and closer to orgasm. 

"I'm so wet." Charlotte said.

Noel could feel her gyrating on the bed next to him and he was so close to cumming. He moved his hand faster. He heard Charlotte moan as she orgasmed and it pushed him over the brink. He let out a moan too as he came in his boxers. He looked over at her and her eyes were on him. He quickly looked away. 

"You should go." He said, suddenly feeling guilty.

"Ok." She said softly then got out of the bed. Noel watched her walk to the door and leave, closing it behind her. He laid his head back and closed his eyes with a sigh. He asked himself what he was doing and told himself it wouldn't happen again. He felt guilty because he knew his wife wouldn't like what he had just done and he also felt guilty because he felt he was taking advantage of Charlotte since he was her boss. The whole idea of masturbating with her really turned him on though.