Croft Writes Sins Not Tragedies

(ZPD Police Station 11:00)

Judy sprinted inside and sighed, relieved that she wasn't late and walked to Bogo's office for debriefing on a case he had assigned. She then facepalmed as his office door was locked and the captain was obviously chewing somebody out, so that meant she had some time to kill.

"Hey, Judy!" the bunny turned around to see Officer Clawhauser, slightly jogging over to her, and when he got over to her he continued, "So, exciting time at your place last night huh?" referring to the attack.

"It's fine." Judy looked unamused.

"Who was that other guy there with you? The raccoon right?" Judy froze, and her overweight companion looked confused.

"He-- He's just a friend, he needed a place to stay and I let him stay over... That's all, yeah!" Judy slapped herself in the face mentally as she knew he wouldn't believe her.

"Hmm. You know I recognize him... wasn't he that victim of the Wilde case?" Clawhauser asked, actually interested now.

"Yeah... Why?" a hint of worry lingered in her voice.

"He could provide some evidence for us!" the male almost squealed at the thought.

"Oh shit! Hey chief!" Judy ignored that last sentence and headed to Bogo's office.

"Hopps! Hope I didn't keep you up, did I?" Bogo asked in his thick British (beautiful Idris Elba voice lol), Judy shook her head in response.

The chief scanned the file Judy was supposed to get, sighed and looked at Judy, then back at the file.

"You know, I don't think I want you running a case right now actually," Bogo commented.

"What? I'm sorry for questioning you, but why?"

"That raccoon, Rocket, is with you, is he not?" Bogo asked, in a demanding way.

Judy gulped and then answered, "Y-Yes sir"

"Hmm... and why is that?"

"He needed a place to stay, so I gave it to him." Judy was frozen and Bogo stared at her.

"Ok, well I need you to get some info off of him for that Wilde case."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know, I've heard you can be quite.... persuasive"

The bunny gasped, Judy had done that before with a case, hence the reason she didn't have her v-card anymore. She never forgave herself for it and Bogo knew that, so it was a low blow for him to hit.

Judy sighed and replied with an angry, "Yes sir." and slumped out of her chair and headed back home to work on questioning Rocket.

Judy sighed and pushed the doors, slightly pissed and now her mind was like a magnet on the words Bogo used to downplay Rocket as just a witness. To outsiders, sure he was but for her he was more. 

She just sighed and paced her walk to a slow walk, contemplating her next approach to talking to the raccoon on her couch. The bunny didn't know why, but she didn't like what she was about to do, it just felt wrong to use him for evidence. 

She looked up and surveyed her surroundings, spotting a wolf looking at her subtly, when he found her gaze he stared at her and titled his head and smirked, she shook her head rapidly and returned her gaze to the concrete. 

Her mind began to wonder into the dark depth of deep emotion, somehow becoming pissed as she thought of Rocket.

(Big's meeting place, AKA: the dark creepy ass alley)