In Rocket's Blood

The single raccoon swung his car left, to make it to Foxville, and followed a small road, it was full of pedestrians so no bullets could be fired. The Sheep's (Animal pun for Jeep) carefully maneuvered the path, but were gaining on the small car Rocket had. The raccoon then made a wrong turn. 

(Rocket's POV)

Fuck. I made a wrong turn, a dead end. GREAT! I veered on the street, seeing a small opening, no pedestrians good. I turned into it, missing it slightly, causing my car to turn around. I shifted into reverse and grasped for a pistol I had on me in the cup holder, firing at the first car, obliterating the head of the red panda who drove it, causing it block the rest of the cars. I don't care, hell it's good for me. I then saw 2 other Sheep's comin the other way. FUCK. I again swerved my car, about to play chicken with an empty car? Well, I tied my gun bag to my bulletproof vest and rolled out of the car, I hurried into the small motel. God, it stunk in there.

"Get men in there! Kill him at all costs!" I heard Croft say, god mind telling me a bit louder.

And if he had mind control, the wolfs slammed into me, causing me to drop the pack, a still had my pistol and used it.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Both shots hit, one to the stomach, other to the head, same sad wolf. I missed the other one as he slammed my paw into the wall, dropping the gun, I pulled my knife out, catching it, and stabbed the opponent, blood came out of his mouth immediately. Welp, sucks for THAT guy. Oh more! I picked my gun up off the ground and went to work.

*BANG* *BANG* *THUD* *BANG* BANG*

2 down, 1 more to go, he head rushed me though, couldn't get a clean shot. I shoved him into the railing, knocking him out. Then I saw a few other bastards, a ran towards my pack, pulling out my combat rifle, gunning them down instantly. I eyed Croft, he saw red, and before I could draw my gun, he charged me. The wolf's got me beat physically, I'll give him that. He pushed me off the side of the building, we both slammed onto and off a bus that was parked under where we were. Damn, my gun was knocked over to the side. He held a knife in his hand and charged me. I dodged his attack, grabbing his arm, pulling it down as I stepped under his armpit. I then flipped out my own switch blade. The wolf was relentless though, he kept swinging, missing, speed never really was never his thing. Well, the thing he did have, was numbers, another wolf came in, in a car, luckily I moved out of the way in time, but it cornered me and my attacker.

"Like old time's eh buddy?" Croft said, cocky as ever the fuck.

"Shut the fuck up while I find a new home for this knife, I'll try your ass!" I tried back.

Croft lunged for me, but I moved out of the way, slamming his face into the wall. He then fought faster, like a light switch. He jabbed me twice in the side, then kicked me in the leg, someone's seen Karate Kid. I barely flinched and kept my ground, I tried to keep pace however, but again, he does have strength over me. Ever punch felt like knifes jabbing. Croft then pulled me into him, kicked me in the ribs and threw me aside. I proceeded to roll over and attempt to get back up but was met with a strong leg, kicking me down, it wasn't Jack's though. It was Nick.

"Hey! Long time no see?" Nick asked casually, then was met by me biting into his leg.

He howled in pain and I heard other howling in the distance, and I saw Croft in discomfort. Anyway, I returned to the fight, I gave a quick jab to the fox's mid section and pulled myself up, 2v1. Wasn't gonna be easy.

In a few moves, I was heavily unmatched, sure I bested both in fights before, but never together. I was barely holding on, and I attempted to run away, and was stopped by a tiny moped, after the slight buffer, I scurried away, seeing my pistol on the ground, I grasped it and shot at the pair chasing me. Nick wasn't luck, took one to the leg, and fell to the ground. I shuffled into the next building, luckily it was open, I ran to the roof, this was the building next to the motel, and jumped onto the next one. I rolled and looked back to see Croft, now pissed, was still chasing. I then slid into a small opening on the bottom of a door, which Croft was too big to get through. He grabbed the bag of guns and pulled out a grenade, before he could pull it, he was tackled and got punched, over and over, by Jack, who was seeing red at this point. I was at the point of passing out before spotting a small piece of glass, big enough to fit a knife and I grasped it with the energy I had left and stabbed it into Jack's eye. He screamed and I gasped for air, we both were splayed out on the ground, huffing and puffing for air, covered in blood.

I heard pitters and patters of footsteps, and I grabbed a grenade a had, pulled the pin and launched it towards the attackers, 10 of them, I think.

*BOOM*

They were no more. We both just stayed on the ground, Jack grabbing at his eye in pain, pulling out the glass, it was lodged in there good, I don't know if he'd be able to do it. I staggered to my feet and pulled out my pistol and clicked the safety off.

*CLICK*

No, that wasn't my gun, that was someone else's.

*BANG*

All the pain collected in my side, I collapsed, but not before shooting Jack, dead. I gasped for air and looked over to who shot me, it was Nick. He didn't finish me off however, just nodded to me, and left. 

I hesitantly got to my feet and staggered over to the doorway and into the nearby alley, I couldn't move without everything hurting, my mind was racing, I couldn't think of any way I was getting out of this alive. 

I knew that the nearest hospital was in Zootopia, they didn't have one here, just a small clinic, plus I didn't exactly have the strength to make it there on my own. The only thing I could think of was calling Judy, this was stupid, but I couldn't risk dying over decisions right now. I pulled out my phone from my belt of random shit, and dial her number, my phone bloody.

*RING*

"Hello? Rocket!" A gasp of relief was collected from the person on the other end, Judy.

"Hi... I can't... move much... Help... Foxville, Mulch street, alley..." I wheezed out before passing out from blood loss.

(3rd Person POV)

"Rocket? Rocket!" Judy yelled, worried out of her mind, she didn't think and grabbed medical supplies and rushed over to where he was, luckily Foxville was only a 5 minute drive from the carrot farm, the only reason Rocket went there to defend himself.

She found him passed out, small pulse and grabbed him, not after patching him up and checking a few other things. She drove to the clinic there and was relieved when they said they'd help. Rocket was placed on a medical bed and Judy was told to wait in the waiting room, she was crying and was met with her parents who stayed with her, waiting for the news. Rocket was placed in critical condition, only time would tell if he would survive.