Boulevard of Carrot Dreams

A/N: I know this title is kinda lame

(5 miles from Judy's parents place)

The duo didn't say anything to each other as they sat in silence, until Judy had enough and decided to break it, "Why didn't you want to go to the hospital?"

"Big, he's got guys everywhere, I was surprised I woke up fine," Rocket sighed as he didn't even move his head from the road.

"Why attack us? What were you truly doing?" Judy asked, looking at him with glossy eyes.

"I'll fill you in when we get there, ok? Look I promise, I'll tell you everything, I just need to know, will you tell Bogo?" Rocket finally took his eyes of the path in front of him for a moment looking the grey bunny dead in the eyes, then returning his eyes to the road.

"No, I promise, plus I don't really like him anyway, hell I might quit because of how he's running things over there, he's just... a fearmongering." the bunny paused and sighed, then came to tears after remembering that she was told to manipulate Rocket, "that piece of shit!" Judy slammed her paws into the seat between her legs, causing Rocket to reach out and hold her paw in his.

After getting Judy to calm down, he softened his grip but didn't let go. They reached the carrot farm a few minutes later, neither saying a word.

(Judy's Parent's Home)

Rocket held his side as he lifted himself out of the car, as Judy was met with her parents.

"Oh my god are you ok?" Bonnie (her mom) asked resulting in a small nod from her daughter.

"Who's this?" Stu (her dad) gestured to the raccoon, holding his side and leaning on the hood of the car slightly.

"That's, Rocket," Judy said wincing slightly, "He saved me from this dipshit. Attacked me at my house..."

Rocket waved slightly at them, wearing a small smile. Judy shifted slightly and her parents released her. The small bunny moved over to the raccoon and put her arm around Rocket's waist, helping him inside.

"Well, Rocket, thank you so much for saving our daughter. if there's anything you need just let me know. Oh, Judy," Bonnie turned to Judy, "We had a wave of... you know, and we had to give up your room, but you both are free to use the pull out couch if you'd like?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Rocket said, glancing at his side, "Hey you guys got any ice packs or frozen foods I can use?"

"Uh- Yeah, are you in need of some stitching because I've had some training," Judy now speaking as she got up and got the items he requested.

"Woah, what the hell?!" Stu yelled from the front door, he had found the bag Rocket had prepared inside the car. "Judy, can we talk, i-in the other room please."

"Sure," the grey bunny got up and followed her dad, glancing to Rocket and then goin into the opposite room, "What's up?"

"Who is this, no I don't mean his name, nobody normal has this," he lifted the rifle Rocket had.

"Oh shit, um... he's..." she sighed, "Why don't you ask him yourself Dad? Hmm?"

"Why?"

"Do you really think it's best to talk about this behind his back, I know what he can do and he has never had any intention of hurting me."

"Fine I'll talk to him," Stu walked into the room with Judy, his eyes finding Rocket, staring at a wall.

"You guys, really need to learn how to talk quieter, but fine, I'll bite. My name's is Rocket, as you know, I'm a bounty hunter that got into some deep shit, and your daughter helped me. I had no place else to go, I'll leave if you want, I just needed her safe. My shit is none of her doing."