All That Good Stuff

Hey bitches! I'm so excited to share this body of work with y'all—like I'm literally bouncing in my seat while typing this. I went back and forth about publishing this book, not because it's bad or not what I want it to be but because I have been an avid reader my entire life and I've always wanted to write but something stopped me every time. BUT we won't get into all that right now chile.

This is my first book so I am open to constructive criticism in the form of comments, messages, or conversation posts on my profile. I'm not sensitive so please tell me how it is. I want to hear from y'all!

This book is rated mature and it isn't because of some curse words. So if that isn't your tea you can just go ahead and close this one out. There will be no warning in the book, you'll be reading then BOOM fucking. And it's going to be nastyyyyyyy. Like really nasty. So, there's you're warning.

And for the boring stuff; this book is copyrighted so please don't plagiarize or "borrow" ideas from this book. I am a literal detective. I will find your grandmother on Facebook and tell her what you're doing. Don't test me.

But you know vote, comment, and have funnn because I know I had a ball writing this!

Love ya. Mean it🤍
KayBro.