💎 THE MILLIONAIRE 💎

In a big house, a man named Henry lived, born with a silver spoon. It means he was a wealthy man and had everything. He had dozens of expensive clothes, fancy cars, and a huge house. He may have everything, but there is still something missing in his life, something money could not buy.

He looked out at his window in the dazed but was suddenly interrupted by his maid.

"Master, what would you like to eat for lunch?" His maid asked while bowing.

"No need, I'm going out. I'll leave the house to you." Henry said.

"Yes, sir."

Henry left the mansion, but he left his car and walked instead. He did not bring his guards with him, and he didn't realize that he was walking alone. All sorts of thoughts came thru his head.

BUMP

Henry bumped into a little girl.

"Ow," The little girl groaned.

"Ahh... Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you okay?" He crouched down and asked in worry.

"I'm alright." She replied. Henry offered his hand to her, and she grabbed his hand. She stood and brushed off any dust on her body.

"I am genuinely sorry. I didn't notice you until I bumped into you. Are you sure you are okay? What's your name?"

"I'm okay. Don't worry, Mister. And my name is Ruby."

"Ruby, that's a nice name-"He stopped when he noticed that she had a wound on her hand. "Hey! Your hurt!" He exclaimed while pointing at the wound.

The little one looked at the wound.

"Ohhh~"

"Wait!" He took his wallet out and took $10,000, and reached it to her. "Here. Buy some ointment, bandages, cotton, alcohol, and-"He started rambling.

"Mister, Mister. I'm really okay. It's just a little scratch and will heal fast anyway. I can't take your money for someone like me."

"But-"

"No Buts. Don't just give your money too easily to anyone. Cause they will take this opportunity to scam you. So - *Coughs*" Suddenly, Ruby was coughing so hard while clutching her chest.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" Henry yelled in worry.

"I-I'm... I'm o-o-kay. Don't wo- *Coughs*". Ruby coughs again but much harder.

She may say that she is okay, but she continues to cough.

"NO, you're not okay! Come on. I'll take you to the hospital."

The little one wanted to refute.

"No, Buts! You look pale, and you are out of breath. Come on, carry you."

He carried Ruby in his arms and started running to the nearest hospital.