Introducing C4

???:"Young Master,it is time for you to wake up"
Y/N:"5 more minutes" groans.
???:"Young Master"
Y/N:"Fine! Get out Mr.Song!"

----
Ms.Ku:"Good Morning,Ms.Y/N"
Y/N:"Where's Dad?"
Ms.Ku:"He is waiting for you at the dining table"

----
Mr.Kang:"How is business school?"
Y/N:"It's fine Dad.Where's Mom?"
Mr.Kang:"Running some errands in the Headquarters.Are you still bullying students at the school Y/N?"
Y/N:"It's not bullying,okay? Just teaching them some lessons,Dad."
Mr.Kang:"Are you sure about that? Then,what is this?" slides a folder infront of you.
Y/N: opens the envelop and saw you with C3 beating up a student."Huh? Where did you get this Dad?" starts getting nervous.
Mr.Kang:"I asked Jimin about it" smirks.
Y/N:"Aish! That annoying dwarf!"
Mr.Kang:"Don't scold him,okay? I just asked and told him to look after you" said in a soft tone.

----
Guard: Throws the key on Y/N,"Good day,Young Master"
Y/N:swiftly catches it,"There's no good in this day" drives away.

----
Y/N drives to school in a bad mood. Meanwhile,C3 is waiting for her outside the gate inside their cars.They always let Y/N go first inside the campus because they just want to.

Jungkook:"What's taking her so long?"
Jeongyeon:"Being impatient are we?" laughs.

They are on call.

Lisa:"She's here!"

You entered the campus and go straight to C4's reserved parking lot,while C3 is following you behind.You got out of your car and walked inside the building.Jungkook walks beside you while Jeongyeon and Lisa at the back.

???:"C4! They are all so cool"

The students shouting upon the C4's arrival.

----
Jihyo:"What's the commotion? The student's are shouting."
Jihyo asks as she walks inside the room with her friends.

Sana:"Obviously,C4 has arrived.That is why"
Nayeon:"Jeongyeon my love is here"
Momo:"Ew,the fuck unnie?!"

They all laughed at Nayeon.

???:"They are beating up an anti-C4 at the old stadium! Let's go!" a male student says to his friend and runs outside the room.

Mina:"Beating up? The teachers will not scold them?"
Jihyo:"Mina,one of them owns this school,so everyone lets them do what they want"
Mina:"Who are they?"
Sana:"Omg Mina,you don't know them? They are literally all around the internet"

Nayeon:"Shut up Sana! Anyways they are the C4,consists of 4 rich,good-looking and spoiled children.There families are in the business world.C4 means CEO4 or Chairman/Chairwoman4,'cause they will be handling their parent's companies soon.
Jihyo:"First one is,Lalisa Manoban. She is the heiress of MNB Company.Her parent's own several hospitals here in South Korea,and also in Thailand.Rumors say she is courting the Kim Industry heiress,Jennie Kim.
Momo:"Second is,Yoo Jeongyeon.Nayeon-unnie's first love."
Nayeon: blushes,"Stop it!"
Momo: laughs,"Anyways,Jeongyeon's Dad is the President of South Korea and her mother is the Vice President. They also owned the Yoo Corporations. She is a big flirt.She flirts around all girls in this campus and also outside the campus."
???:"Damn,what a way to be heartbroken Nayeon"

They all turned to look at who said that and they saw Taehyung while Jimin is laughing behind him.

Nayeon:"Fuck you,Taehyung!"
Taehyung:"Okay where?" laughs.
Sana:"You guys shut up! Okay,for the third one,he is Jeon Jungkook.Taehyung's ex-lover."
Taehyung:"Foul! How could you say that so easily?!"
Jimin:"Overreacting are we? Do you still love him?"
Taehyung:"N-No!"
Mina:"Pretend we didn't hear that"
Sana:"Let me continue you bitches! Okay,his family owns all art museums here in South Korea.His paintings are all sold in expensive prices,he is very good in art.Jungkook is currently handling JEON Constructions.
Jimin:"And lastly,Kang Y/N. C4's leader,future heiress of Kang Group.Her parent's rules the business world.Having the biggest company around in South Korea including all countries in Asia is unbelievable.She is a big troublemaker in this school.I heard they are currently beating up an Anti-C4 in the old stadium?"
Jihyo:"We heard it also"
Jimin:"But Y/N is currently not in a relationship,she is single since birth.No one can handle her but every student's here in the campus are head over heels for her.Excluding me because I'm her cousin" laughs.
Taehyung:"You are a cousin of Kang Y/N?!"
Jimin:"Didn't I told you that before? How could you forget?"

As they are busy in their own worlds.Someone called Jimin in her deep voice.

???:"Park Jimin."

Jimin froze.He knew this voice very well.They all looked up and saw Y/N with her other friends.
Jimin:"H-hey cous! What's up?"
Y/N:"We need to talk,C4's room"
Jimin:"Okay!"

Jimin walks away dragging Taehyung with him.Jungkook,Jeongyeon,and Lisa went to follow them.As Y/N was about to leave,she glanced at Mina who was staring at her since she came inside the room.Y/N breaks the  eye contact and walks away.

"She looks like an art"-Y/N's thought