First Date?

Mina wakes up and faces a ceiling.

???:”This dress suits her more”

She rubs her eyes and looked around.

“Where is this? This is such an expensive house.” Mina’s thought.

——
Mr.Song guides Mina in the spacious living room.

Mr.Song:”The Young Master will arrived in a minute.Please enjoy yourself here first.” bows at her then left.

Mina was about to call him but he is now out of her sight. Mina slowly walks and looks around.She spotted a picture of C4 when they are still kids.

“Is that C4? And that little girl looks like Y/N”

She also spotted a mirror and stands there examining the dress she is wearing.

???:”I see,you are enjoying that dress”

Mina was startled and turns around seeing Y/N leaning on the doorframe.

Mina became mad again.

Mina:”What is this place?! Where did you bring me?!”
Y/N:”My house”
Mina:”What do you want from me?”
Y/N:”Simple,I want you to marry me”

Mina was dumbfounded.She cannot believe what she just heard.

Mina:”Marry you?! No way!”
Y/N:” I can give you everything you want and you need,all I want is just you to marry me”

Mina walks forward and smacks Y/N’s head.

Y/N:”Ouch! What was that for?!”
Mina:”A girl like me,can’t be bought by money! I am not a toy for you to play with! Mess around with other girls but not me!”

Mina kicks Y/N’s crotch and runs away.

Y/N:”Mina! Aish!” struggles to stand.

Mina runs around the mansion finding a way out.She saw the exit and was about to run there but Y/N grabs her hand.

Y/N:”You are not going anywhere!”
Mina:”Let me go you jerk!”
Y/N:”What did you just call me?!”
Mina: struggles to remove Y/N’s hand,”Jerk!”

They continue to bicker with each other when someone called them.

???:”Young Master”

They turned around and saw Mr.Song and Mrs.Ku,standing beside the person she didn’t see for a while,her Mother.

Mrs.Kang stares at them deeply and proceeds to walk upstairs.

Y/N lets go of Mina and was shocked to see her Mother home.The guards escorted Mina out and Y/N gulps seeing her mother glared at her earlier.

“But Dad said she is in Singapore?”

——
Mina was eating her food inside the cafeteria with her friends.

Suddenly,the TV in the cafeteria showed Y/N,it was a live video.

Y/N:”Ehem,I would like to call Miss Myoui Mina’s attention”

Mina looked up.Her friends are watching Y/N as well.

Y/N:”Miss Myoui Mina,meet me at the Amusement Park on Saturday,4pm.Be sure to come!”

The TV blacked out then the students gossips on Mina.

???:”What’s her relationship with Y/N?”
???:”There is no way Y/N will like her though”

Mina didn’t mind them and continued eating.

Sana:”I might call that as a date”
Nayeon:”Seriously,what’s with you and her Mina?”
Mina:”I don’t even know,stop asking me”
Jihyo:”Y/N likes you,really”

——
Jungkook:”You didn’t even ask her properly,its like you’re just demanding her to come”
Jimin:”Are you really serious about her?”

Y/N stares at them and then looks away.

Lisa:”Silence means yes”

——
It was already Saturday,the day where Y/N and Mina will meet.Nayeon and Mina walks around the mall wanting to buy something.They were inside a thrift store.

Reporter:”The Young Billionaire never had a love interest for anyone,is it true Ms.Kang?”
Y/N:”I’m not interested in that,if you want to date someone like me,you need to wait.But,if you’re someone I had an interest on,I will do everything to get your attention.I will chase you until you give me a chance.And,” smiles,”I will love you with all my heart.”

Mina watches as Y/N talked and glares at her.

Suddenly,the rain started pouring hard.Mina looks at her watch and saw that it was already 5:10pm.

“There’s no way she's still waiting right now”

Mina thought for a while.She looks over at Nayeon.

Mina:”Unnie,I have to go! Something came up!” runs away holding an umbrella.
Nayeon:”Mina its raining wait!”

——
Mina runs to the Amusement Park and stops when she saw someone soaked in the rain,hugging herself.

Mina:”Y/N?”

Y/N turns around then stares dumbfounded at Mina.

Mina walked towards Y/N then placed the umbrella between them.

Y/N suddenly slaps the umbrella away.

Y/N:”It’s already 5pm! Why are you late?! I called you and you didn’t answer it!”
Mina:”You know its raining and you’re still standing here! You could have find a shelter! You are so dumb!”
Y/N:”So you’re calling me dumb now?!” chases her.

——
Mina:”Here,drink this. I apologize for making you wait” hands you an iced tea.

Y/N stares at the drink.

Y/N:”I don’t like that”
Mina:”You don’t? Okay” was about to pull it back.
Y/N:”I’m just joking,give me that”

——
Y/N:”Let’s stroll around,I’m bored here”

——
Both of them walked around the Amusement Park.If they have chance,they try to tease each other.

Y/N:”Aaaa” opens her mouth.

Mina feeds her a popcorn then drags Y/N to a person wearing a mascot teddy bear.

???:”This is for couples! We have free discounts on couples who will ride the ferris wheel” waves the flyers at them.

Mina walks over the mascot.

Mina:”Can I have one?”
???:”Of course!” hands her a flyer,”Free hug!”

Mina was about to hug her when suddenly Y/N is in between them and faces the mascot teddy bear.

Y/N:”Why are you hugging her?! You should hug me instead! Come on,hug me!”

Mina drags Y/N away.

——
Mina:”Why are you so angry? It’s just a mascot”
Y/N:”That thing is hugging you,maybe that thing will take advantage on you”

——
Mina:”A ferris wheel! Lets go in there!”

Y/N didn’t move and just stared at the ferris wheel.

Mina:”Ooooh,is Ms.Kang afraid of that?” smirks.
Y/N:”What? No! I was just observing!”

----

"PLEASE STOP!"