Breakup

----
Jungkook:"Don't worry,you just have to decorate the venue where Mr.Kang's birthday will be held."
Lisa:"C4 will be there.We'll protect you!" claps.
Baekhyun:"We are ready,see you tomorrow!"

----
Nayeon:"This hotel is really big!"

Nayeon looks around the hotel owned by Y/N's family.She was really amaze.

Both Mina and Nayeon were both busy decorating for tonight's event.Someone joined them.

Jeongyeon:"Are you both okay here? You know we can help"
Mina:"We're fine.We'll finish this sooner"
Jungkook:"Can't decline,we'll help"
Mina:"Where's Y/N?"
Lisa:"She's busy preparing,you know,her parents asked her to.She can't leave without bodyguards around her."
Mina:"Bodyguards?"

Jeongyeon smacks Lisa's head.

Lisa:"Ouch!"
Jeongyeon:"Why did you spill it?!"
Mina:"Spill it right now"

Mina glares at them and they both shut up.

Jungkook:"Ever since her parents knew about the both of you,they hired guards to spy on Y/N wherever she go.She can't leave the mansion without guards around her."
Mina:"How did you know?"
Lisa:"Daniel told us secretly.Y/N also knows so she's looking for ways to escape so that she can be with you."
Jungkook:"How lucky you are,Mina" pats Mina's shoulder and smiles.

"I really am lucky.But......will this last long?"

----
Mr.Kang Tae-Moo's birthday event is really going well.With their guests enjoying,and other relatives.Clients of Kang Group everywhere,and both the two girls,Nayeon and Mina sitting in the corner while eating silently.They did not know what to do,it's their first time in this such extravagant party.Cameras everywhere,capturing the rich people,including C4 and the Kang family.

Mina spots Y/N busy talking with her father.She saw how Y/N was being surrounded with wealthy girls,wanting to get her attention.Y/N smiled at them politely.This sight gave a thought to Mina.

"I thought I know you so well now.I was wrong.What I saw right now is a sign that we can't be together.We are really different."

----
Mina was about to walk outside when she bumped on someone.It was Mrs.Kang.

Mrs.Kang:"Mina?"
Mina:"Mrs.Kang" bows.
Mrs.Kang:"Have you eaten?"
Mina:"Yes.....I want to on you about something."

----
Mrs.Kang:"What do you mean? You'll let go of Y/N?"
Mina:"We are really different.I can't imagine our future together."
Mrs.Kang:"Let me also tell you something."

Mrs.Kang:"About everything that happened,it was all a challenge."
Mina:"Huh? Everything?"
Mrs.Kang:"Everything I and Y/N's father said,what we did,the cheque thing,everything is a challenge for Y/N."

Mina was speechless.Everything was a challenge all along.

Mrs.Kang:"I'm sorry if you had a hard time dealing all of it.I saw how Y/N is really desperate on having you in her life.It was very new to me.But,hearing your problem,I can't do anything.It's your decision."

Mrs.Kang holds Mina's hands.

Mrs.Kang:"But if you feel that you still want Y/N in your life,"

Mrs.Kang:"Please come back."

-----

Mina:"Hey!Let go of me! Where am I?!"