Betrayed

Mina:"So can you tell me now why are you here at this time? How did you know where I live?"
Y/N:"I came here to visit you.I was looking for you at the campus earlier.And about where you live,the bunny girl told me"
Mina:"Bunny girl? You mean Nayeon?"
Y/N nods.

They were outside of Mina's house.Mina walked with Y/N outside after their dinner.

Mina:"You should go now,it's already late"
Y/N:"Wait" gives Mina the paperbag she was holding earlier.
Mina:"What's this?" peeks inside the paperbag.
Y/N:"Medicine" grabs a fever relief pad and placed it in Mina's forehead.

Mina

"I was staring at Y/N while she placed a fever relief pad in my forehead.I didn't know this brat can be kind sometimes."

——
Y/N:"It's done!" backs away and stares at Mina.
Mina:"Thank you" noticed Y/N staring at her.
Mina:"What are you staring at?"
Y/N shyly points at the towel hanging on Mina's shoulder.

Y/N:"Can i have that?" looks away.
Mina:"Huh? Why?"
Y/N:"I just want it"

Mina smirks and grabs the towel and hands it to Y/N.
Mina:"Here"
Y/N was about to grab it but Mina pulled away her hand and teases Y/N.

Mina sticks her tongue out at Y/N and laughs.

Y/N grabs Mina's shoulders and fights the urge to get the towel.Mina teases Y/N more when suddenly the gate of Mina's house cracks,making Mina almost fall down but Y/N grabbed her wrist,pulling Mina closer to her.The gate broke down.

Mina's parents and Sehun were squealing while hiding on the window witnessing the romance of the two girls outside their house.

Y/N was still hugging Mina when she backed away and worriedly looks at her.

Y/N:"Are you okay?"

Mina was stunned on what just happened between them.She cannot believe that the Kang Y/N hugs her protectively.She came back to her senses and looked down.

Mina:"Yeah I am,thanks" nervous.

Y/N finds this cute and grabs the towel secretly in Mina's hands.

Y/N:"I have to go now,thank you for this" waves the towel at Mina.
Mina:"Hey!"

——
2 days later

Jeongyeon is currently standing at school building rooftop when Mina decided to come also to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

Mina saw Jeongyeon and decided to stand beside her.

Jeongyeon:"You're Mina,right?"
asked without looking at Mina.
Mina:"Yes,and you're Yoo Jeongyeon? Y/N's bestfriend?"
Jeongyeon:"Yeah"

Silence.

Jeongyeon:"I can tell why Y/N really likes you."
looks at Mina and slowly walks towards her."You're pretty and very brave".

Mina was obviously shocked of Jeongyeon's actions and slowly backs away.

Jeongyeon smiled and patted Mina's head before backing away.

Jeongyeon:"I'll see you around" walks away.

Mina's heart was beating so fast and tries to calm down. She knows that Jeongyeon is a big flirt and plays every woman's heart,but she felt butterflies on her stomach when Jeongyeon suddenly leaned on her face earlier.

——
Mr.Kang:"Don't worry,I'll try to work for a second job and help you with this,dear"
Mrs.Kang:"I'll find a way"
The family Myoui is currently discussing how to pay their debts.

Mina:"I'll be the one to work part-time,Dad. You should rest too.You've already worked hard for us."
Sehun:"I'll help too.I'll be working on my friend's restaurant for a while"

——
It's been a week but Y/N haven't saw Mina lately.She was worried and is currently inside the C4's room.

Lisa:"It shows here that Mina is currently working part-time jobs to pay her family's debt"
Jungkook:"That is why she's not around,and this Kang Y/N here probably misses her"
Y/N:"I'm just worried,shut up"
Y/N stood up and asked.

Y/N:"Where's Jeongyeon?"
Lisa:"We don't know also,she's been out for the past 2 days."
Jungkook:"Really weird"

——
Mina was exhausted and lays her head down on the counter.

Baekhyun:"You're overworking yourself,Mina.You should relax"
Nayeon:"You're really stressed"
Mina:"I'm fine,don't worry about me"
Baekhyun:"I can pay you double here in this flower shop,just don't overwork yourself."
Mina:"Oppa,that is too much"
Baekhyun:"This is nothing okay? You are like a little sister to me,so accept this.Nayeon and I will help you"

Mina was touched and hugs them.

——
Mina was looking at the students while they are getting inside the campus.She is on the rooftop again getting some fresh air.

Mina:"This feels nice" mumbles.
???:"Yes it is"

Mina was startled and quickly turns around.She saw Jeongyeon currently standing behind her.

Jeongyeon:"Glad to see you here again"
Mina:"Yeah,me too"
Jeongyeon:"You feel stressed.Got problems?"
Mina:"More like financial problems"
Jeongyeon:"Why is that?"
Mina:"I'm helping my parents pay their debts"
Jeongyeon nods and turns to Mina. She spread her arms.

Mina:"What are you doing?"
Jeongyeon:"Giving you a hug"
Mina really needs a hug right now because of how stressed she is and she hugs Jeongyeon without hesitation.

Jeongyeon hugs her back.

Jeongyeon:"Let it all out" she whispers to Mina.
Mina felt relaxed and was hugging Jeongyeon longer.

Jeongyeon suddenly kissed Mina's forehead but Mina didn't mind.

What they didn't know is that someone was watching them all the time,gripping tightly on her phone and anger plastered on her face.

——

Y/N

I'm currently calling Mina but she is not answering.I was getting worried because its been a week but she is not responding to any of my calls or texts. So I've decided to look for her.

Jungkook:"She's not responding to your calls?"
Y/N looks at Jungkook and shakes her head.
Lisa:"That sucks"

——
Lisa:"Why don't you look for her in the rooftop? You know,maybe she's getting some fresh air?"

I hurriedly went into the rooftop and saw Mina.I was about to call her but I saw her with Jeongyeon.

After a while,Jeongyeon suddenly spreads her arms,making Mina hugged her.I was just watching them when I saw Jeongyeon kissed Mina's forehead.My heart broke on what I saw.I didn't know that I was already gripping on my phone and looked at them in anger. I left the rooftop angrily and saw Jungkook and Lisa approaching me,they were about to ask something but I ignored them.

Jungkook:"So have you seen he-"
Y/N bumps on Jungkook and left.
Jungkook:"What was that?"
Lisa:"Maybe something happened?"

——