⚣| 003. Inclement Weather "Heda"-Ares

Marcus Kane has always been proud of his son, but hearing about how he somehow ended up being a leader to the whole Earth clan was very impressive for him too, he could have never achieved what his son has done in a few months.

The group moved back to where the ark has been settled down, the walls were already in progress, "more walls" Orion whined to Marcus, "they are for protection" Marcus ruffled his hair, everyone else followed behind them, Ares left him in care of Damien, the main reason, the blood siblings still need to trust the sky kru, they are disappointed in the Ark, can't even sustain itself, weak.

The guards carried Raven on a makeshift board, "Heda, your friend, she needs surgery, the blood clan will be able to do it easily", "Damien, the camp you speak of, will she survive the journey till there?", When Orion got no response from Damien, that silence was enough as an answer to the question.

The Ark camp finally came into view, the remaining functionality of the Ark has been reduced to zero, but the structure still provided them shelter, which was enough for them.

"Camp Jaha" Orion spoke the name etched on the gate of the camp, "he did not make it," Marcus tells him sadly, Jaha was kind to Orion, both of them were husbands struck with kids without their wives.

Orion tried his best to hide what he was feeling, Ace and Bellamy, were quick to hold his hands, "I'm fine", he told them both and followed Marcus to the meeting room, the hexagon table was still intact and out of the 6 seats only one was occupied, "Abby", Marcus calls for her, she turns in her seat and quickly engulfs Orion in a hug, "thank god, you are fine" Orion hugged her tightly too, "it feels nice to see you again" he tells her and slowly slips off from the hug, "Clarke must be with you" she asks him, eyes full of hope, Orion did not want to be the one to crush that hope but Marcus beat him to it, "the kids were taken by the people of Mount weather, we will get them back soon but currently I need you to focus on Raven", Abby's eyes fell for a moment but light up once she heard Raven one.

The duo moved out to meet with Raven and Finn, he was holding her hand while she was struggling to breathe at the medic camp, "Heda, Lemme help" Damien tells Orion and moves to help Raven, gently pressing down on her neck, and she was out like someone put her under anesthesia.

"How?" Abby asked him in astonishment, Damien looked over at Orion studying him under his gaze, "pressure points, you have to be precise while using them", he replied to Abby's question and moved behind Orion, hovering near him while Abby and Jackson worked on Raven and were able to retrieve the bullet.

"Heda, I think Bellamy is having some kind of trouble" Damien whispers to Orion, both of them were new to this, the whispered talk, but it was growing on them,

"can't leave him alone for a second" Damien chuckles at him, "D, will Ares be fine?" Orion asks him sincerely; he does not know how the siblings work as a trio but something tells him that it's far more complicated than the Blakes.

Damien keeps his hand over Orion's shoulder, acting as an anchor for his Heda, "he will be fine, let's find Bellamy", Orion nods at him and both of them reach the room and ask the guards to open it, the guards obey him and opens the door to reveal a tied-up Murphy and Bellamy.

"Bell, what were you doing?" Orion asks him, both he and Damien stood at the door only, "beating him" Bellamy tells him a smirk and points his fingers toward an again beaten Murphy, "tch" Orion makes a noise, Bell knew he's disappointed in him, with Marcus here, Orion has been acting as the perfect son, forcing responsibilities upon himself and him being tied up ain't helping the situation.

"Open them up", Orion tells the guard which visibly shakes at his position, and before he could speak or do something, Damien easily freed Bellamy, leaving Murphy there only, glaring eyes at him, "the one who kissed Heda, stays here only", Bellamy high fived Damien on this while Orion just kneeled in front of Murphy, "soon", and the trio left the place.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Marcus went silent once he saw his son coming toward him, he also noticed how Bellamy Blake was walking freely, he knew it would happen so he ignored it, for now, Abby's face lit up when he saw Orion, she was curious to know about the clans but currently, she knew that Orion would listen to her.

"My son", Marcus expands his arm in front of him, Orion accepts the hug, melting into it, "Dad, you tied up Bell", too quick and straight to point, Marcus smiled at him, he has been learning more, that's a nice thing.

"but now he walks free", Marcus retorts to Orion, Damien tries to move ahead of his Heda, father or not, all should respect him, but Orion stops him, smiling at him, "I hope it won't happen again and what about the plan for a search party for rest of my friends?", Orion questions Marcus, before he could reply, Abby took the light, "he declined the whole idea", she spat at him, Kane knew that she was worried about her daughter, but he does not want to lose Orion again if there will be a search party, he knew Orion will go with them and Damien or not, he still worries for his safety, but he can't explain this to others, no, he can't, the price of parenthood.

Before they could continue, the radios came alive, something about "we are surrounded, there's movement in the forest", Damien tapped on Orion's shoulder, pointing him towards his ear, "ah, the earpiece", he thought to himself before touching it, "Heda, your people love to point their guns" Ares mocked Orion, "and your loves to sneak up on us, don't worry" he tells him before ordering the sky kru to open the door, they look at Marcus but he nods at them, whatever Orion says must happen.

Ares melted out from the forest, eyes raking over Orion's body, not gonna lie, he missed him that much was visible in his eyes, the sky guards raised their weapons, "idiots" Damien mutters to Orion, who uses his hand to signal to lower the weapon, "you won't get a chance to shoot before you get shot down", Orion tells them proudly, the warriors' precision was like Artemis's arrows, never missing a target.

The guards laughed at him, but a glare from Marcus was enough to silence them, but oh well, no one mocks Ares warriors, do they now, "right or left", Orion tilts his head toward one of the guards, smiling at him, like he was inviting him for a challenge, "right", he tells him.

Orion moves forward, toward Ares, Damien following him, soon, they all three stood there, he slowly traces his finger over the crown on his head, red metal shinning under the sun, "right", he speaks.

The guard waits for it, but the arrow was too quick, the wooden arrow stuck in the ground, just mere inches from his feet, "don't underestimate, my people", he tells him before pulling Ares for a hug, "no PDA, in front of my father", he tells him, arms wrapping around Are's neck, "here I thought, I could meet your father but your little show of power wants me to devour you right here", Orion laughs in his shoulder, laugh vibrating Ares's body.

"Where are you going?" Marcus asks his son, ignoring his best to notice how closely the other male was standing to his son, Orion points towards his crown, "duty calls, will be back soon, I will be safe, don't worry", Marcus wanted to question him but seeing the arrow still in the ground, at least he will be safe, Bellamy moved out of the gate too, standing near the trio, "he will be safe" he tells Marcus, who nods at him in response.

"you don't have to come," Orion tells Bellamy softly, "I know but I will worry about O if I stay here-", Orion gently moves away from Ares and towards Bellamy, pulling him for a hug, "she's fine", "I know" Bell wraps his arm around his waist, "no, I mean, she's fine, I sent Damien to keep an eye on her, she's safe", Bellamy looks up to meet Damien's eye and mouths a thank you, the other nods at him, "thank you, O, ily", Bell softly speaks in his shoulder, "ily too, let's go make a plan to find others", he tells him and they all move into the forest. 

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

A/N: THE SUPER LATE UPDATE, LITTLE SHORT, I'M JUST BUILDING THE STORY.

ILY ALL<3