⚣| 005. Many Happy Returns "dumb"- Amerya

Orion was getting restless now, his fingers gliding over the side support, green eyes staring at the map, Ares has placed in front of him, "you need to learn it", the map was marked with different clans and their territories.

"Lord, I'm worried about Bellamy and now I gotta learn this", the slender fingers run over the crown placed on his head, remembering all the information he was seeing on the map, "tree-kru, azgeda, flokru", he keeps repeating the name till he's satisfied that he will remember them.

"D, when did Nico say he will be coming?", Ares launched the arrow, striking the bull eye, marked on the tree, "Ares, you know Nico, it was just a see you soon brother", Damien cleans the spear, remembering how the smallest brother loves to be all mysterious.

"Why ain't you with Heda though?", Damien flings one of his knives at Ares, which he caught easily, reflex training, Ares was the only one who started it, randomly throwing stuff, it was just boxes or stones at first, now it's full fetched weapons, "he's well", Ares remembers how Orion was looking was worried for Bellamy.

"I gave him the map", he tells Damien,

"the map", Damien asks him, he nods at him

"Heda is worried about the protector and you gave him the map to learn", Damien moves from his spot, "you are so dumb sometimes, Ares", he tells him, before running off to the main tent.

Damien catches his breath but stops in his track when he hears Orion's voice reciting all the clan's name, "Heda, of course, you are smart too", Damien slowly opens the tent, trying his best to not scare Orion, "I'm trying Damien, fuck Ares", Orion slams his hand on the door, knocking all the figures Ares has set for him, "you will love that", Damien jokes with him, crouching down to dodge one of the clan markers that Orion threw at him, "I'm worried about Bellamy, you know what", Orion rises from the throne, moving outside the tent, Damien following his lead.

"Your blood is mine and mine is yours", Orion speaks under his breath, knowing that she will appear and soon she did, one moment he was staring at the empty ground, the next moment, she was looking at him with those red eyes, watching him like a predator studying his next prey.

"Heda, you called", she does a small bow, before glaring at Damien, "brother", "sister", Damien mutters before turning his back, "see you soon, Heda", he tells him and leaves them alone, only to return to Ares, finding him talking with Ira, the holographic screen illuminating Ares face under the tree shade, he bows when he feels Ira's eyes on him and stands with Ares, giving his input when required.

"You want me to escort you again?", she asks Orion, "no, but this is a strange request", Orion fumbles with the blade on his waist, pulling it from his sheath, then looking at the black glove, harboring the crossbow, "fight me", he tells her before swiping the blade, she dodges it easily, "as you wish, Heda", she pulls a cylinder object from one of her pockets and clicks on it, swinging the long singlestick, Orion could feel a smirk forming on face, hiding behind the mask.

"hah", Orion throws his dagger, running onto her, kicking at her waist, her hand stops his attack, twisting his leg, throwing him away, "Focus, Heda, find weak spots", she points to her knees and her face, "weak points", Orion makes a mental note for them.

She throws a similar box to Orion, and he catches it, clicking on the button, making a circle around him using the expanded singlestick, "this is fun", he smiles at her, before striking him, the sound of metal striking into each other, bought Ira's attention over the call, she was used to this sound, only the girls she trains can use that kind of single sticks, the fun thing about them is, twist them and you get two batons, or click again and electricity runs in them.