⚣| 006. Human Trials "you will lose"- Orion

Abby moves over to Clarke, slowly holding her face in her hands, "Clarke", Abby caresses her face, moving her into the medical station, working on her injuries with Jackson. Orion went to find his father, Amerya following her like his shadow, "Relax", He stops in his stop and turns to look at Amerya, whose hands were in her pockets, probably around the weapon boxes, she pulls her hands slowly, nodding at Orion, both of them moving towards the Chancellor room.

"O", Ace's arms were around Orion in a go, pulling him from his feet, "the second protector", Amerya makes a mental note, allowing them to talk, not giving much attention to their talk, "What?", when Orion shouted at Ace, who looked down like a kid getting scolded bought all her attention onto them.

"Amerya", she was already behind him, "send some warriors to keep an eye on my dad", Orion stops and looks at Ace, "how many men he takes", he asks him, "five", Ace tells him quickly, "I tried to stop him", he adds to it, "I know", Orion makes contact with Amerya, "will that be okay", he asks her, getting a nod from her, "thank you", he pats on her back and moves outside, they both trailing his path.

The medical camp was mostly empty, beds all made, ready to be used, Orion enters the camp, hoping he can talk with Clarke only to find her sleeping, "tell me when she's awake", he tells Abby, who nods at him, "Abby", she stops in her track, she knew this will be coming, "two days and no one thought to tell me", he quietly tells her but she could tell he was angry.

"He will be angry but I know you can do it", Kane's words echo in her mind, "he got too much already, he's doing his best, to be like us", Kane helps the pin onto Abby's shoulder, "chancellor", he addresses her, "the kids, they are adults now", he pats on her shoulder before meeting to meet with the leaders of grounders.

"he will be fine", Abby gets a nice look on Orion's face, his hair were longer now, eyes just like her mother's, the green melting with the red on his head, subconsciously she runs her fingers on the cold pin attached near her shoulder, "duties, Orion", she tells him, "you need to rest too", she offers him a bed, to sleep in, "she's right, Heda", Amerya agrees with Abby, Orion has been trying his best, to learn the clans, to adapt to fight, to manipulate, to do what a leader must do, "not now, Bellamy's still out, once he's home", he promises them, looking one last time at Clarke, "your daughter ain't a kid anymore", he softly tells Abby, remembering all the time, they have to work together and how calmed she acted, " it's wrong", Abby tells him but doesn't continue, ending the conversation there only.

Clarke flutters her eyes open, smiling at the ghost of her mother's ghost on her face, "a dream", she tells herself.

"What dream", Abby asks her

"mom", Clarke exclaims before pulling Abby into a hug, Abby smiles into the hug, softly wrapping her arms around Clarke.

"Easy now", she stops Clarke, when she tries to stand up,

"I need to save them", Clarke tells her how other kids are not with grounders but in the mountain, captured by that president, the sealed door unlocking, forces her to look at Orion, who looked tired but he was smiling at her.

"Orion", she tries to stand up but he stops her moving closer to her, "rest for a little more", he tells her, moving to hug her, "the fight still ain't over", he whispers into her ears, knowing that there are still a lot of factors they need to overcome, and he knew for those, Clarke needs her strength back. Orion did not tell her but he was happy that she was safe, for they all bring strength to each other.

The radio nears the table comes to life, Major Byrce's voice bringing a distaste in Orion's mouth, "movement at the south door", she tells on the line, "grounders?", Abby asks her, Amerya shakes her head towards Orion, "no, not them", she tells them, Orion helps Clarke out of the camp, Raven hugs Clarke, her eyes falling on her brace, Raven smiles at her, "sucks but don't worry".