Chapter 1

Sqaishey's p.o.v.

I woke up this morning and had breakfast. My brother was, as usual, watching mine craft videos on youtube. Suddenly, i thought of something, as i like minecraft, why don't i watch one? He's always going on about them, i want to see how good they really are.

Stampy's p.o.v

I got out of bed and started thinking about the girl i bumped into yesterday. She said her name was beth and asked me what my name was. I replied " my name is joe but call me stampy, everyone does." "Wait, stampylongnose?!" Beth asked.
" yes, do you watch my videos?" I was excited, i hoped she did!
"No, my brother does though, he's always going on about you and someone called iballisticstick."
I laughed, " Don't you mean iballisticsquid!"

Sqaishey's p.ov.
I decided to ask my brother but then i remembered, "Hey, Crumb, (that's my brothers nickname) guess who i met yesterday? "
"who?" He replied sounding bored.
"Stamplongnose, he was really cute..."
Wait did i say that out loud?
" what?!!! Wait what did you say afterwards?"
"Nothing!" I said trying to sound confused.
"You said he was cute!!!"
No!!! " no i didn't! " actually i do really like him but i can't tell Crumb that! He would never let it go...(let it go, let it go, and I'll rise like the break of dawn!" Sorry...)

........................................................................

Hi guys, Maz here and thanks for reading my first ever wattpad book, hope you liked it! In the next chapter i might do something about Squid... tell me what you think. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!