Chapter 9

Amy's p.o.v

I can't believe it! Squid likes Nicole and I am almost certain that she likes him. I must do something... I know! I'll ask Sqaishey, Netty and Nicole to come up to my room and we'll all reveale our crushes and/or boyfriend. Right, here goes! "Netty, Sqaish, Nicole! Can you come up here please?!" A minute later I heard thundering up the stairs laughing their faces off. (No one will get why I said faces rathervthan heads, indide joke!) Netty looked at me and saw that I was being serious (ish!) So she nudged Sqaishey and Nicole who stopped laughing. Netty then asked "what's wrong Amy? Are you all right?" I felt kinda guilty, they didn't know shat I was planning.  "We are all going to say the name of our crush after 3, ready? 1, 2..."
"Wait! Why? Even you?" Sqaishey asked. "Yes, even me, and also, because I have a feeling abot who you all will say but I want confirmation. " Netty and Nicole looked kinda nervous but Sqaishey looked absolutely terrified. I felt really bad bit I needed to know, it was for them that I was doing this, telling them my crush, which has been secret for ages. "1, 2, 3!" I shouted and we said...

##################

Hello people! I have come oit og hibernation!  I sm finally updating this thing! Anyways,  please go read my short stories book, there are 2 competitions there. Thanks, Maz xxx