Chapter 5

Sqaishey's p.o.v

We all sat down and Squid decided to go first. "Right, lee truth or dare?" Lee said "Dare please squid nugget!" What?

"Why did you call him squid nugget?" I asked. "It's his nickname Beth, anyway, go on squid." Lee replied.

"I dare you to go up to the 5th person that walks past and give them a hug and say happy squid nugget day!"

"Fine." Lee said and he walked out of the house. We all followed him laughing. Lee whispered "1, 2, 3, 4, 5!" and went up to a runner, gave her a hug and shouted " happy squid nugget day everybody!" We all ran back inside and collapsed on the floor, laughing. Then Lee said "it's my turn now so truth or dare Tom." Tom groaned and cautiously said "truth?" Stampy laughed and said "never trust Lee with truth, he will make you reveal your deepest darkest secrets." Amy and i giggled and Lee said " if you had to go out with anyone in this room who would it be?" Tom glared at Lee and whispered "Netty." We all burst out laughing and Stampy asked "what was that Tom?!" and Tom looked annoyed and shouted at the top of his voice "Netty!" Netty went bright red and crawled over to him " good thing i would too then isn't it?" she whispered so only Tom and i could hear her. Then it was Tom's turn to blush. But then something surprising happened, he leaned over and kissed Netty!!! i squealed and ran to tell Amy " Look at Tom and Netty!" I exclaimed! She glanced over at them, squealed and then burst out laughing. "NettyHawk forever!" she shouted and everyone apart from Netty and Tom cheered. After around a minute of squealing and hugging Stampy raised his voice and said " it's Tom's turn now" Tom looked excited and turned to Stampy " ok Stamps, truth or dare?" Stampy looked annoyed and mumbled "dare" Tom laughed evilly and said " i dare you to kiss one of the girls in this room." I burst out laughing until I realised Stampy was looking at me. Oh no! This would be my first kiss and it wasn't even serious, it was a dare! Oh well, i have to do it at some point so it might as well be now...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I am evil!!! Did you like this chapter? it is probably my longest yet. Yay! also i have 18 subs!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! anyways, Byeeeeeeeeee!