Jeff's New Ride

3rd Person's POV:

A unusually peaceful day in Bedrock as the Flintstones are discussing random matters in their living room, that is until a certain, odd looking, multi-colored portal appears out of nowhere causing them to run behind their couch of stone.

Jeff's POV: (moments earlier)

I stand there, no idea why, as BEN, Masky, and Slender, show me this odd looking orb thing.

"What.The.FUCK is that!" I shout, grabbing the orb from BEN forcefully.

"Would you be careful Jeffrey, you could blow someone up when you grab it like that! It is not a toy!" Slender says, using my full name. I hate it when he does that! So, to make a statement, I start shaking the damn thing all over the place like a pom pom cheerleaders use.

"Jeff cut it out!" "JEFF CUT IT OUT DUDE!" Masky and BEN say at the same time, what's the big deal, I spoke/thought to soon as this weird light comes from the ball, and next thing I know, I think I am covered in unicorn shit as these weird lights start flashing through my sight like glitches on a screen. Then it just goes white.

Ow- FUCK! My head hurts, I think as my vision comes into focus. What....is that stone?! I jolt up off the stone floor and look around. What the-

"WHAT AM I?! A FUCKING CAVE MAN! YOU STUPID FUCKING ORB! CURSE YOU BEN! GO SUCK A DICK MASKY! AND SLENDER I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT PROFANITY AND YOUR GODDAMN SWEAR JAR!" I shout as I pull out my knives and start stabbing shit.

"Wilma, who is that man and what is he doing in our house?" Who the f-

"What makes you assume I know Fred?"

"Maybe we should ask him?" (Pebbles is magically 5 and can talk!)

"Not right now sweetie the grown ups are talking."

"Who....THE FUCK IS TALKING!" I shout as I snap my head around the room.

"Um...over here sir?" I look over to a woman caveman. What the hell.

"I am Wilma Flintstone, this is." She stops, reaches down, and pulls a big guy out from behind the couch. "My husband Fred, and our daughter Pebbles, and you are?"

"None of your buisness lady!" That's all I say before barging out that "house" and down the "street."

----TIME SKIPPO----

"ARRRR! WHERE AM I!" I yell out, all I see is weird, beginning of STONE AGE CRAP, FOR MILES!" I stop my internal freak out as I see a T-Rex. A FUCKING T-REX! HELL YEAH! I run full speed towards it, stab one of my knives in it's leg as I jump on it, stab another and rock climb up it, it of course swaying around, but I stay on cause I am badass! Ha! In your fucking face Slender!

I get to the top of it, stab my knives into each side of it's neck, and manage to tame the wild beast. (After Jeff being stubborn about a hour of a retaliating T-Rex.)

"HAHAHAHHAHA VICTORY IS MINE! SEE THIS BEN! I AM RIDING A GODDAMN T-REX!" I shout out as I ram into trees and shit.

Legend has it that Jeff The Killer went down in the Sunday news, and throughout history.

(I just read through and edited misspellings I didn't look for out of laziness, so....yeah.)