Side Thing For Friendo:

Jeff's POV:

I enter the bathroom connected to my room at the mansion, clean clothes on the corner of the sink, hair brush on top, black towel on the hanger outside the shower. I set the water to the right temperature, then start to undress.

I remove my white hoodie and throw it to the side, my dark gray t-shirt following shortly after, then my shoes, socks, black jeans, and underwear afterward.

After getting undressed I step in. The warm water soaking my hair, making it stick to my pale white skin, as well as soaking my skin in the warmth the water radiates. I grab the bottle of shampoo and pour the needed amount into my hand, running my hands through hair, mixing it into my hair. Once done I start washing it out, draining it from my gorgeous hair, then repeat with the conditioner when done. I reach my hand over to the sponge, pouring my bodywash onto the object then running it along my skin, my legs, to my lower half, to my waist, along my chest, and arms, against my back. Purifying my body of the blood that soaked through my former clothes. Afterward I rinse the sponge, removing the bodywash that was once in it. Then I rinse the suds from my body. I trail my hands along my skin, making sure it's gone entirely.

I turn the water off, grab my towel, slightly half-ass dry off my legs and shit, then wrap it around my waist, and step out.

I look in the mirror examine my gorgeous face, my wet hair running drops down my skin. I grab a smaller towel out the cabinet and start drying off my hair, then toss it with my dirty clothes, grab my brush and run it through my hair. I remove the towel around my waist and slip into my clothes, underwear, black shorts, and a black tank top.

I step out the bathroom and into my room, throwing myself on my bed. What a long fucking day. I pass out shortly after laying down.

(NOT WHAT HAPPENED, JOKE I SAID I'D PUT IN, IF YOU FIND IT FUNNY YOUR AMAZING, IF NOT YOU STILL ARE!)

3rd POV for side:

Jeff is covered in the shower, blanket around his waist and extra pillows on the floor. His long silky black sticking to his skin as it gets drenched in water. Combing it out with his long, pale fingers as he rubs in the conditioner, cleansing his hair of the dried blood previously there from his last victim of the night.

Slender a hour after Jeff was done, Jeff walks by and over hears:

"Why are all these pillows and blankets soaken wet! I did laundry two days ago!? Why does this keep happening?!" Slender says, hands on his pale head, rubbing in a manner that the average person would do with hair out of stress.

"Well what else?! I had to take my usual covered shower!" Jeff yells through the doorway, and continues walking off as Slender freezes in place, his pale face looking blue.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A COVERED SHOWER?! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINCELLS?!" Slender yells in pure confusion as everyone in the house got no sleep, contemplating what Jeff could possibly be doing in the shower with a pillow and blankets.

(I held my end friendo, now you do yours if not then I will write the crossover!😈 Nah you don't have to if you don't want to! I did this willingly! Your amazing and so is everyone else in existence and not!)