Jeff's been through "HELL"

3rd Person's POV:

A young, teenage woman, runs up the school steps, slipping when she makes it to the second case of stairs, but before she falls something happened.

Jeff burst through the flooring between the second and first staircase. His hair, messier than usual, his white hoodie, not really white anymore, his Hants and shoes covered in dust. Standing in a fighting stance as students around the area freeze and look at the infamous killer. Some pulling out their phones, others running, some standing in shock. Jeff turns instantly, catching the young girl with one hand. The girl freezes in shock.

"Jeff! What the heck man!" M/N shouts, clearly passed. Jeff snaps his attention to him and just smirks.

"What?" Jeff ask as students around just murmur.

"You've been missing for a month! I have been trying to call you! What the hell?! Atleast tell me that you're going to be out for awhile!" M/N shouts.

"Well I was going to text you love, but I got stuck under these stairs and it's not exactly my dream vacation. Do you know how exhausting it is to bust through flooring after flooring, especially when it goes from dirt to fucking tiling and cement?!" Jeff complains, showing his bloody knuckles and damaged knife.

"I loved this knife!" He shouts! Dropping the girl. M/N just gives a dumbfounded look before walking away.

"Huh.....WAIT! MY LOVE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! I JUST WENT THROUGH HELL ATEAST GIVE ME A WELCOMW BACK KISS!" Jeff jumps down the stairs and runs after him. The students unsure of just what accured.

"WAAAAIIITTT! I NEED MY CUDDLES! M/N!" Jeff shouts, his words echoing through the halls.