Prologue

Era 1, it has been years since the rebellion has started, and there is still no end in sight. The Diamonds are in the throne room, Yellow Diamond, a gem that radiated authority, sat in silent annoyance as her head rested on her closed fist while her finger tapped on the arm of her throne. Beside her was Blue Diamond, a gem that emanated elegance sat in silent worry as her hands rested on her gem that was situated on her chest.

Behind them was White Diamond, a gem that towered over other gems including Yellow and Blue who stand taller than an injector, a gem that exuded perfection, sat in silent fury as her patience had been tested far too long.

And in front of these illustrious rulers stood a smaller Diamond in comparison to the three, Pink Diamond the youngest of the four rulers anxiously stood in silence as she had let this war go on far too long. Breaking the silence, Yellow finally spoke.

"Pink, why haven't you stopped this rebellion yet? This has gone on for far too long." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Pink was about to answer when White cut her off.

"This ridiculous rebellion needs to be dealt with, we have already lost too many of our soldiers to this war. And those "Crystal Gems" are repeatedly being healed by that detestable Rose Quartz." Her voice was laced with venom as she said the name of the rebel leader.

A single Quartz soldier, the reason why this rebellion started, a gem of soldier rank that the Diamonds could easily shatter proved to be more difficult than they anticipated.

"I'm sorry I let this rebellion get this far, but I promise that I will end this." Pink spoke with confidence.

"No." White said dismissing Pink's declaration.

Pink looked at her confused as did the other Diamonds.

"What do you mean White?" Blue asked quietly in a soft voice.

"There is only one way to end all of this." The three looked at each other confused and returned their gaze to White.

"Only a Diamond capable of destruction can end this war." White said.

Blue and Yellow gasped as they knew what White was alluding to, while Pink was even more confused.

"Y-You don't mean-" Yellow stuttered and was cut off as White said the name of the Diamond she mentioned.

"Blood Diamond." White said in a dark tone.

"Surely there must be another way." Blue said, trying to persuade White to reconsider.

"Who's Blood Diamond?" Pink asked as she was not familiar with Blood Diamond.

Blue and Yellow exchanged looks before Blue answered.

"Blood Diamond is the most powerful gem in terms of combat as she is..." Blue explained.

"A gem that is created only in times of conflict." Yellow finished.

"For centuries, Blood has never been needed to be created as any conflict has been dealt with immediately. But now, with this rebellion..." Blue trailed off. As White finishes for her.

"With this rebellion that has lasted for far too long, I am afraid that Blood is needed to end this. Yellow, please call your pearl."

Yellow nodded and called for her pearl who shortly arrived. The doors to the throne room open revealing a lanky gem, her skin was a light yellow, she wore a beige singlet having a neckline that is cut into a diamond shape in the middle exposing her gem and exposing her legs. She also wears puffy, sheer yellow sleeves, as well as long, pale tangerine stockings and canary yellow flats. She saluted, her arms and hands forming a diamond.