chapter 2

𝟐𝟑:𝟓𝟔

you kept running and running with your hand clutching hinata's. your legs were almost numb from the non-stop movement of them, your feet were sore and ankles twisting a few times. the group of men following you seemed to get closer every time you looked back. you were scared, afraid that maybe one of them could pull a gun and shoot you at that exact moment. you two were exposed, the always busy streets of tokyo, now empty and dark, only you two and your persecutors running around like a prey and their predator.

hinata led your body through those empty streets, looking for somewhere to hide again. he was taking turns left and right but no matter how fast you were, they were still close behind. "hinata is me who they want, please hide yourself, don't worry about me i– i'll get out of it" the boy glared at you, his hand gripped yours harder as a reminder. you didn't want to drag him into this, he's been through enough shit already because of you. he deserved to live his life the way he wanted, not being dragged into your dad's problems again and again.

ʚ now playing humble kendrick lamar ɞ

"just keep running and don't ever dare to say some shit like that again" the orange haired boy turned right into a poor lighted street, avoiding some boxes that laid on the floor. you mimicked his movements, following him mindlessly, knowing that he would keep you safe. but to your unfortunate luck, you were met with a dead end street. an enormous wall blocking your way to freedom. hinata cursed under his breath, pondering on ideas to get out of there. he turned around and started walking back to the principal street, hoping your persecutors weren't too close so you could run away again. but to no avail, since they had already reached the end of it.

"there's no way out of here kids. don't put on a fight and just obey." you chuckled to one of the men words, making them even angrier. your eyes then met hinata's, trying to communicate him your thoughts without talking. he got on his well known fighting position, ready to follow you on whatever you had in mind. "guess we gotta fight uh?" hinata snickered and you nodded with a smile. "you fucking bastards, what are you giggling about! " their resolve was running short, too tempted to kill you on the spot, even though they couldn't. "gentlemen," you bowed your body in a mocking manner, hinata laughing heartily on your side "make yourselves comfortable for the show. because today, my fellow criminals, you're going to presence the comeback of the most infamous duo"

taking advantage of their confusion, your right hand got inside one of the pockets of your cargo pants, taking out a pair of kunais. hinata was already running to them, aiming a few punches to the closest man. his short but well built body, helped hinata to slide in between the bodies, his fists meeting their faces. passing the knives back and forth in between your hands, you got ready for what was about to come.

the group of men consisted only on 5 of them: hinata was already taking care of two so, there were only three left over. looking to the front, two of them were already running to where you were, fists on the air. clutching one kunai in each hand, you started to run too. in an instant, the knife on your right hand sliced one of the men's throat, a rush of blood coming out of the long cut. the poor men didn't know that your specialty was hand in hand combats, the closer the target is, the less their possibilities of winning were. his body slumped abruptly on the floor with blood pooling around him.

looking at their partner, the other two men stopped his movements towards you, afraid that his fate would be the same as him. you on the other hand, only got closer and closer to the duo, wiping the blood from your knife on your pants. you always liked things messy back then, when your mind went on autopilot and all you could do was kill. you swore you wouldn't do it again, that you or hinata wouldn't murder anymore people until the day you died. 'i guess i was wrong' you thought.