chapter 3

"HEY, WHAT'S ALL THAT NOISE?"

the owner of the onigiri shop, miya osamu, asked as he came out of his little office. the black haired boy worker looked at the door in shock, still not sure if what he witnessed was in fact real or just his imagination. but again, his hand still gripped the takeout with hinata's name on it, it wasn't certainly a dream. "kageyama, what happened?"

the scared boy reacted at his boss' words, turning his head to his right where a mass of brown hair was. "i-i don't know. i was just taking some boy's order and suddenly a group of men started to yell some things. a girl took the boy away with her and they followed them" osamu watched kageyama expectantly. "what did they say?" kageyama looked at his surroundings, trying to remember. "something about kunai and princess, i can't remember clearly. it all happened so fast"

at the statement, osamu's eyes widened, knowing exactly who he was talking about. excusing himself, he picked up his phone from his desk, dialing his twin brother's number. after a few seconds, a groggy voice answered. "what is it 'samu?" ruffling sounds could be heard from the other side of the call. osamu was opening drawers and getting binders out of boxes "the girl you've been looking for, i think she was here at the shop" the fake blonde twin raised his body from the couch he was lying on.

his body moved almost instantly, walking through the big house to reach his room. "are you sure it was her?" taking a brown folder from one of the boxes, osamu looked through it and picked a small picture of your face, — a mugshot. running back to the outside, he showed it to kageyama to make sure it was really you "is this her kageyama? is this the girl you saw with that boy?" kageyama inspected your photo slowly "i didn't see her face clearly, she was wearing a hat that covered half of her face" both twins huffed, the blonde one could hear their conversation through the phone perfectly.

"what did the boy look like? the one that was with her?" the boy was taken aback with the interrogation "why do you want to know about him, is he-" with a loud shout, osamu interrupted the boy "just tell me!" flinching at his loud voice, kageyama fiddled with his hands not daring to look at his boss in the face "he was short with big brown eyes, also his hair was spiky and orange like a tangerine" at this osamu ran back to his office, gathering his stuff in his pockets "it's her atsumu, i'll try and gain some time for you. call the rest" with a hum, atsumu answered "already on that"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

the sight of a big black van alerted osamu, who ran far behind your persecutors, in order to no get caught. the van wasn't what he was most afraid of but who came out of it. the aura that surrounded him was the same one osamu remembered. his long legs carried his slim body in long strides, his thin but strong fingers fidgeted with a cigarette. four more men jumped out of the car following him, all dressed in black suits and black shirts as well, meaning that they belonged to daisho's gang — they were daisho's property.

osamu tried to hide himself behind some piled trash at the end of the street. he focused his eyes on the scene going on in front of him, the night darkness wasn't allowing him to watch properly. giving up on memorizing it with his eyes, he listened to every word. osamu memorized every sentence that daisho or you spoke inside of his mind, thanking his genetics for the good memory.

daisho's laugh sent shivers down his spine, a feeling he rarely felt. osamu lived a pretty normal life; he owned an onigiri shop, a normal apartment and had regular friends. he barely knew what being scared feels like, only experiencing it once when his twin brother came injured to his shop, scaring his clientele. but other than that, nothing frightened the man. that is until he met daisho and his sinister gang.

hearing close steps, he shielded his body with a cardboard box, leaving a small space in between for his sight line. osamu felt his blood run cold when he saw two men carrying the boy's beaten up body, blood was running down his entire body, droplets of it falling to the concrete. after them was daisho, smirking down to the floor before he jumped inside the van. the driver turned the engine, driving the van out of there quickly.

osamu waited and waited, incase there was still someone around, incase it was a trap. he didn't see your body being dragged inside the van so, you must be still there. crossing his fingers, he came out of his hiding spot, praying to any god that you were still alive. the more he approached your body, the less air was left in his lungs. you were splayed on the floor, some blood staining your clothes and hands. a few meters away from you, there were other bodies surrounded by blood. "please don't be dead, please don't be dead" he repeated to himself.

"she's not 'samu, just unconscious" the sudden sound of a deep and low voice made all the hairs on his body rise. osamu was about to scream when five thick fingers covered his mouth, muffling it. his eyes were wide with fear, frightened that he would die in this forgotten street, far from civilians that could find him. turning his head, he was met with well-known face, serious but still known to him.

"it'd be better if you don't start yelling. there might be people around" osamu visibly relaxed at the familiar face. it was no one else than his twin's friend and gang member, sakusa kiyoomi. behind him, was his twin brother, miya atsumu and the rest of his friends; bokuto koutaro, ushijima wakatoshi and iwaizumi hajime. all of them wearing their signature black suit and white shirt combination, along with their leather gloves.

the group of men walked in long strides, strong and wide legs carrying their bulking bodies to where you were. atsumu brushed a few strands of his dyed hair out of his face before reaching his brother. "i know you're kinky omi but could you please let go of my brother?" sakusa groaned and immediately freed osamu from his grip. the brown haired body sighed. "so, what happened here?" the always cheerful and bright man, bokuto, asked. his face serious for once.

all of them looked at your body, still laid on the cold floor. then, their eyes followed the blood on the floor finding more bodies at the very end of the street. "damn, i knew she was strong but she killed two giant men alone" atsumu let a whistle fall from his lips. ushijima was the first to crouch down to the floor, supporting himself on his feet. his gloved hand touched the dark wet spot on your cargo pants, the dampened material staining his clean glove.

"it's blood" that sentence made all of them to fall down on their knees rapidly. their hands made quick work to take off your pants, looking for any scratch or wound that could be making you loose blood. when they removed your pants, you were left half naked, facing the floor. atsumu and bokuto let out snickers at the sight "hello kitty underwear? are you serious?" atsumu laughed loudly along with bokuto, earning a few glares and scowls from the rest.

fortunately, you didn't have any serious wound, only a few scratches on your arms. "she's fine, thanks god" osamu sighed in relief. after hearing pain sounds and daisho's words before, he truly expected for you to have more alarming injuries. "it doesn't seem like she has any broken bones either" ushijima continued to inspect your body, moving it to his liking. "i think she just fainted from exhaustion"

"now that we know she's okay, can you please tell us what happened?" iwaizumi spoke after a long time. osamu nodded, "but not here. let's get her back to the shop so we can lay her down on a proper surface" all of them agreed. your body taken in ushijima's tight but gentle grip, guiding you to osamu's shop, where you life would change abruptly.

 your body taken in ushijima's tight but gentle grip, guiding you to osamu's shop, where you life would change abruptly