chapter 6

LIKE IWAIZUMI TOLD YOU,

sakusa made sure to show you every last bit of the house, even the built-in closet that secured every cleaning supply you could need. and, like the black haired male said, you must use since there was no staff to clean or make meals during the day, unlike the house you grew up in.

although there weren't always people around, this house (or mansion you could say), felt cozy and gave you some sense of comfort. the light green color of the walls combined with the beige and pale white shade of the furniture made your mind at peace, easing those troubled thoughts somehow.

just like expected, your room was as big as you could imagine, having enough space for 2 more people. it was filled with labeled boxes in a handwriting that looked to be that of a child. not only that, but there was also something, or someone, who didn't belong with your boxes and that flinched once you and sakusa entered the room. his hair was long enough to cover his forehead and matched the color of his eyes. with a quick smile he introduced himself:

"hello darling. you must be y/n right? i'm oikawa toru, the gang's tailor. nice to meet you" he extended his hand with such a grace you didn't know it could be done that way. you gladly shook his hand, noticing the softness of it. "yup, that's me. but uhm, did you just say tailor?" you answered back a bit surprised. oikawa on the other hand just laughed, a heartily chuckle that would make any girl's knee buckle, just like yours did.

"i know it sounds ... peculiar but yeah, i am this association's tailor. haven't you seen how good their clothes look? they're all handmade by me miss." he explained with a wink. you surely were impressed that they couldn't bother to hire a few staff members that would cook or clean for them but instead hired a personal tailor to make their own clothes. "but i also work as their private investigator in my free time, so yeah i'm quite busy sometimes"

you let out a simple giggle at his cheeky remark, making his smirk to grow into a smile. "for now, and before you go to bed, he will inspect your clothes and body for any sign of a mic or wire that could cause you to leak confidential information. we don't know how did daisho find you that easily the other night when we have been looking for you for months now. so we suspected that you were tapped" sakusa broke the comfy atmosphere, "better be safe than sorry"

"yeah, that's true. so, how are you going to do it?" you asked oikawa while still looking at sakusa. the way he supported his body leaning on the doorway already had you in a trance, surveying the way his lean body flexed under your sight, only breaking contact when you reached his face where a smug smirk was plastered on it.

oikawa cleared his throat and a blush appeared on his cute face. "i'll need you to strip down your clothes and ... uhm i'll pass this metal detector around you" your mouth hung open a few seconds before replying hurriedly, "what?! i'm not gonna get naked in front of neither of you!" you covered your still clothed body with your arms, "just do your thing with me wearing my clothes, ain't that going to be the same?!" it was your time to feel warmth on your cheeks now. two hot men just watching and inspecting your naked body? were they delirious?

"princess, we don't care if there's a mic on your clothes because those will be burned as soon as you leave to take a bath later. we only want to see if there's anything under your skin or attached to it" explained sakusa. he was moving towards you now, towering over you making you feel smaller and vulnerable. because even though you could take him down in seconds, he was scary (in a good way though). you gulped and looked back at oikawa who matched your nervousness, "you can leave your underwear on, if you want." well, at least it was something.

you sighed and with no much options left, you started to strip leaving just the hello kitty matching set that hinata gifted you on your last birthday. he knew how much you loved the cartoon and the poor boy made sure to buy you something sanrio related for your last birthday, now it came down to you that this was his last gift indeed and that it was going to be burned down to ashes in a few minutes.

"keep your arms extended please, it won't take long" oikawa's voice made you come out of your bubble. you lifted your arms, leaving you at the complete mercy of two strangers. oikawa started the procedure, moving the small device around your body; firstly your head, neck and shoulders, continuing with your chest and beep,beep. oikawa lifted his face to watch your face contort in more embarrassment, with your eyes closed and lips pursed. "take it off" commanded sakusa from your side.

shaking your head, you opened your eyes and looked at him, at his dangerous presence that invaded your personal space to the point of feeling his warmth radiating from his body. "i said, take. it. off" you figured sakusa didn't like disobedience by the way he talked to you but he had to understand you, you weren't just going to flash your titties to two completely strangers! "i know what you're thinking but it is not, i can explain" sakusa just lifted one eyebrow and crossed his arms waiting for you to continue.

"i have my nipples piercied" you looked away, only the sound of oikawa choking with his own spit resonating through the room. "uhm, interesting" was all sakusa said before stepping away from you. "keep with the procedure and take her clothes outside so we can burn them, tooru" and then the sound of a door opening and closing. sakusa had left because god knows why but it left you at peace, a least a little bit.

after recovering, oikawa kept moving the beeping thing around you and to his content, there wasn't anything under your skin. "please, get into the bathroom and throw your underwear outside so i can take them out" said oikawa while picking up his things. "uhm, could i actually keep my underwear and wash it? it is kind of meaningful to me" oikawa turned around with an arched brow, "the hello kitty matching set you say?"

you had totally forgotten that you still were half naked, so you tried to cover the rest of your body with your arms. "y-yes? i mean, yes. it was a gift and i like it. i think it's cute" oikawa just laughed at your statement and walked to the door. "okay, you can keep it. it does look good on you" he said as he left.

now, where's that damn bath?

hehehehe, here you have another member of the association!!! hope you liked this chapter, i know i'm not uploading too much lately but yknow life's difficult and all that

hehehehe, here you have another member of the association!!! hope you liked this chapter, i know i'm not uploading too much lately but yknow life's difficult and all that. please remember to take care of yourselves, love ya!!