New Alpha.

12 years later.....

Farah Blade's pov:

Today my best friend is going to become the new Alpha of our Pack. He had trained very hard for this. He was already behaving as Alpha from a young Age. I am so excited about this ceremony which is going to be held tonight but at the same time, I am a little bit sad because now Xavier will find his mate. It is not that I am not happy about it but part of me is afraid that after finding his mate, our friendship will not be the same and from my very childhood, I have have crush on Xavier. I always hope that Xavier will be my mate but it is possible that he can not be my mate because he is already 18 and I am only 17, I still have one year to have a mate. Part of me still hopes that Xavier will be my mate but at the same time I am not selfish I wish that my best friend finds his mate as soon as possible whether it is me or not. I know if Xavier didn't find his mate in tonight's ceremony, he has to leave the pack after 3 months for almost a year in search of his mate as pack tradition ( if Alpha doesn't find his mate, he has to leave the pack for about year in search of his mate because Luna is very Important part of Pack. Alpha Damon left after 3 months after becoming Alpha of our Pack in search of his Mate and he came After 6 months with our Luna Stella) which I am not happy about because  I have never been apart from Xavi for that longer period of time ( most of highest I have been apart from him is 3 months when he went with Alpha Damon to learn Alpha duties as Alpha Damon wanted to have an alliance with other packs) that time was very depressing for me and Xavi. But I cannot do anything it's tradition even I might be his mate (by thinking about it brings butterflies to my stomach and my wolf also got excited thinking about it) but if I am not his mate, I will never be his chosen mate because we have been taught from childhood that how the mate is important to us. How strong mate pull is. Even though Xavier is my childhood crush, maybe my 1st love, most important to me but I will never do anything like that to my mate. I know as soon I will see him, he will become the most important person in my life but that doesn't mean that Xavier will not be important to me. I know the connection which I have with him will never change whether we are mates are not.

Cole: oh my God! Alpha Xavier will be our new Alpha.

Cole has had a crush on Xavi since childhood. Poor Cole Xavi is not Gay. I and my other 2 best friends are sitting in the school garden talking about tonight's ceremony. Xavier is busy with Alpha duties today. This year after 3 months Xavier will graduate and then he will leave in search of his mate. I and Adam will graduate next year. Even though Adam is only 17 years old, he will be also our new Beta tonight at the request of dad and Xavier.

Mara: And Adam will be our New Beta.

Mara has a crush on my brother from the very beginning but Adam is not that friendly with anyone apart from Xavi and me of course because I am his twin. I wish she becomes the mate of my brother, she is very good to him and besides, she is my best friend. We were talking suddenly the person I hate most came to us with her minions Melissa David, a Pack slut even though she is obsessed with my Xavi but that doesn't mean she does not sleep around. She has slept with the whole Pack apart from a few like My Xavi, My brother... Just like his brother who is the player had slept with the whole pack apart from a few like Me, Mara..... he is always following me like a leech I hate him also actually I hate his whole family. They are all assholes. I am more irritated now because soon Xavier will leave and this leech will be unbearable because of Xavier, he always remains at his place. I always ignore him but if he crossed his limit I will not tolerate him nor my wolf and besides my family: my overprotective dad and brother will kill him in absence of Xavier.

Melissa: well! well! today I am gonna be Luna of this pack as Xavier is my mate. I can feel it in my bones.

oh God! this slut is always obsessed with my Xavi. She always tried to seduce him, it was me who saved her ass otherwise she will be dead by Maxx Xavier's Wolf. You see I am the only one along with my wolf Rina so far who could calm Xavi and his wolf. Maxx and Rina are also very attached to each other just like us. Moon Goddess please anyone but not her. I cannot bear her to be my best friend's mate. I just ignored her otherwise  I will attack her. Melissa tried so many times to bully me and my friends but I never let that happen and I don't need anyone for that to help me. She knows very well I am one of the strongest wolves in the Pack so she doesn't provoke me much just a few taunts that's it which I always ignore. She and her minions left laughing with each other.

Mara: what a bitch!

Cole: pray to Moon Goddess her wish never comes true.

Farah: same.

I know if she indeed becomes  mate of Xavier, he will never reject his fated mate even though he hated her guts. I know he will never be happy with her. Please Moon Goddess bless my Xavi with a very kind-hearted Mate not that bitch Melissa.

Xavier Knight Black's pov:

Today I am gonna be the New Alpha of our pack. I have trained my whole life for this. And today I might find my mate. My mate! thinking about her always brings my princess in my mind ( how much I wish that she will become my mate) but even though she is not my mate, she will always have a special spot in my heart. I want to make her my mate whether she is my fated mate or not and surprisingly my wolf has no problem with that ( wolfs are very possessive over their fated mates). My wolf is very fond of both Farah and Rina, but I knew better I can't do it to my fated mate, we have been taught from childhood how much a mate bond is strong and can't be compared with anything. But one thing is clear that my mate has to accept her as my best friend and our connection (which I felt with her before her birth that's why I have a feeling that she might my mate but I am not sure but I can't tell that right now especially not tonight because she is not 18 yet) and same goes for her mate ( which pains me to even think about it but what can I do if it comes true I have to accept it). But her mate has to pass my test, I will never let any asshole hurt my princess mate or not. I will shred him into pieces if he even thought to hurt my princess. As much I like to wait for her but as tradition, I have to leave the pack for about 1 year in search of my mate if I don't find her tonight ( which I hope I don't find tonight and also in my journey because I really wish Farah as my mate) and I am not happy to leave my Princess alone especially with douche bag man whore Kyle will be here, I know Adam will never let anything happen to his sister and my princess is not fragile girl, she is the strongest wolf in our pack but that doesn't mean I will not assign Warriors for my princess. I will tear him apart if he thought to come near my Farah. A part of me is always afraid that douche bag could be her mate. Please Moon Goddess I will accept anyone but not him.

After the Alpha ceremony, I went straight to my princess I am very relieved no one is my mate from this pack at least for now, and thank god that bitch Melissa is not my mate and I don't have to worry about her because she is already 18. I saw Farah happy and sad because I am leaving her in 3 months but I feel that it is not only the reason for her sadness, I know her very well that she is worried about our friendship, she thinks that it will be changed after meeting our mates. I took her hand and take her away from there to our fav places near the lake. I cupped her face in my hands, I saw tears in her eyes which broke my heart. I can see anything but not tears in her eyes. I can kill anyone for her.

Xavier: please Princess don't cry, you know I can't stand your tears. I promise you nothing will change between us nothing!

I hugged her tightly to my chest. I am not a fan of touching but I am very comfortable with her. she hugged me back and said in her sweetest voice.

Farah: Promise.

Xavier: Promise Princess.

Melissa David's pov:

I am fuming. Xavier is not my mate. I tried everything to be with Xavier. I even went to a witch to manipulate Xavier's mind that I am his fated mate but it failed because I need to provide some herbs to him which he never takes because of that Bitch Farah who always keeps him away from them, it is like she got some kind of vision about those herbs which I put in his food secretly and my seduction and tactic doesn't work on him because he full Alpha blood. But I am not giving up, I will be his chosen mate ( I just wish he doesn't bring his mate from his tour because I am gonna kill her). I saw him taking Farah with him which is the biggest hurdle in my life to reach Xavier and I am just terrified of fact that she might be his mate but if that is the case I will kill her as well even though she is powerful and her bodyguards are always around her: Xavier, Adam, her dad but I don't care I will kill her. No one can come between my Luna position.