❁ Chapter 5 ~ Wedding

❤︎ ZOHA'S POV ❤︎

"Ooh maybe we should do red lipstick, it will compliment your face well" said Dimitri's sister Anastasia, who I only just met. She was nothing like her menacing brother. She was actually caring and sweet.

"Ana I don't want too much makeup" I told her.

"Oh no but it's your wedding honey, makeup is essential even for an extremely beautiful girl like you" called out Selma, my stylist who Dimitri had so kindly given to me......I don't know why they were acting as if I agreed to this marriage. They were acting as if I was a happy wife being married to a nice, happy, caring husband when in reality I wasn't happy and neither was I being married to a caring husband.

I huffed "fine you can put on the red lipstick"

After a few hours of me listening and talking to Anastasia and Selma the look was finally done. I heaved over to the mirror, unable to walk properly because of the wedding dress. "Ta da!" Selma Exclaimed.

(One of these two wedding dresses but more modest

(One of these two wedding dresses but more modest......)

I looked at myself in the mirror. I almost didn't recognise myself through the makeup and hair and the expensive wedding dress.

I made my way out into a room that Anastasia had led me to. As I walked I saw there were very few people, two guards with guns stood outside the room and inside of the room was Ivan and another guy who were playing with a deck of cards, the sheikh, the two girls and right in the centre sat in all his glory Dimitri. He wore an expensive all black suit which I hate to admit look stunning on him.

I slowly but eventually went over to him. I squirmed under his strong gaze. My eyes helplessly stared into the sheiks eyes. Surely if the sheikh new that I was kidnapped he would help me out. I took a step towards the sheikh but stopped in my tracks when I felt a hand curl around my wrist "Don't try anything Hashim" he whispered into my ear, his warm breath fanning against my neck. "What? I was just trying to say hi to him" I shrugged my shoulders after telling the lie.

The wedding was over and I was officially bound to the monster. "Can I go now?" I asked Dimitri, putting on an attitude. I mean you can't expect for me to be nice to my own kidnappers.