Chapter five ~ her.

CHRIS'S POV:

Y/N fell asleep halfway through the movie, she laid her head on Nick and passed out. She looks so peaceful, so pretty. I don't understand how I had such strong feelings for a girl I just met, but I don't mind it. I looked to see Nick looking a bit shook up.
"Are you good Nick?" I said letting out a snicker.
"What do I do with her? She's dead asleep." Nick said.
"What, never had someone fall asleep on you before?" Matt teased Nick.
He rolled his eyes.
"Put her on Chris's shoulder." Matt suggested.
"Surprised you're not taking the opportunity for yourself." Nick said in a snarky tone.
"I'm gonna head up to my room and sleep for a while. I'm exhausted. Otherwise I would take the opportunity." He said, glancing at me.
"Be gentle Nick, don't shove her and wake her up." I said.
Nick slowly and carefully freed himself from Y/N and laid her against me. She cuddled into me, wrapping her arm around my torso and getting her head comfortable on my chest. I know she didn't know she was doing this, so I didn't take this as a sign of her liking me.
"Goodnight guys." Matt said, walking out of the movie room.
"Night Matt." Nick and I relied.
"So what now?" Nick asked.
"Want to watch thrifting videos?" I asked.
"YES!"
"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed. "You are going to wake her up."
"My bad, don't want to wake your girlfriend up." He said in a sassy way.

    We love watching thrifting videos on YouTube, it's one thing the three of us do to bond. We all take interest in fashion and nice outfits. We watched these for a while. Y/N still asleep peacefully. I couldn't help but study her features. She had the most perfect face I have ever seen. I ran my fingers across her arm, that was latched onto me across my waist. Nick was too busy watching the videos to even notice. I truly believe I like this girl. A lot. But what if she chooses my brother? What would I even do. I don't think I'd be able to face her. I try to push that thought out of my mind. She pulled her arm from under my fingers and it startled me, she pulled her fist to her eye, rubbing it and yawning. She placed her hand back down on my chest, I will admit that gave me butterflies. She fluttered her eyes open, taking in her surroundings. She looked up to me, I smiled at her. Her face started to turn a bright red, I could tell she was embarrassed. She remembered falling asleep on Nick, not me. She sat up, pulling herself from my touch.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep guys." She said.
"Don't worry about it." I assured her.
"Yeah you're good, we're just watching thrifting videos anyway." Nick said, eyes still focused on the screen.
She looked around, she seemed confused.
"Where is Matt?"
There it is.
"He went to his room to get some rest." I said.
"Oh alright." She said sitting back, between Nick and I.
I'm contemplating making a move. Is it too soon? I don't want to scare her off. I waited a few minutes, til Nick and her were both distracted by the videos. I nonchalantly placed my hand on her leg. That's a good first move right? Not too much?
I studied her face, she looked confused, and embarrassed. I have the feeling that this was a mistake. I slid my hand off of her leg, onto the cushion between us. I feel like an idiot.
She looked at me, our eyes meeting each other, before she looked down. My eyes didn't follow, I kept my eyes looking at her face. I felt warmth on my hand, I looked down to see she had placed her hand on top of mine. I couldn't move, I was shocked, and my stomach had so many fluttering butterflies. Maybe she just meant this in a friendly gesture though, she shows a lot of physical affection to Nick, however that doesn't mean she likes him. I bummed myself out with thinking that. I looked back up at her, and her eyes were glowing while she watched the screen in front of us. I turned to watch too.

Y/N'S POV:

  I can't believe that just happened. I actually made a move. His hand is huge compared to mine, and it's soft. I can't believe this, it's like I'm in a romance movie. I don't know what time it is, and honestly, I don't care. I want to stay in this moment forever.

———————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:

i will post another part tonight ! <3

also i just fell off a hoverboard and ate absolute SHIT. may have a concussion 😋