Chapter eleven ~ two gone.

I didn't reply to her. Fuck, now I'm going to have to explain.
"The principal? What did he want?" Chris asked me.
I slowly sat up, and looked at them, tucking my hair behind my right ear.
"Um." What do I say. I'm trying to think of every lie possibly.
"Y/N? Just tell us, what's up?" Matt said.
"Are you in trouble?" Nick asked.
"No, no not in trouble." My eyes met Chris's, I can't do this. This is going to hurt them.
"Sooo?" Nick continued, trying to get an answer out of me.
I stood up and started talking fastly
"Ok you can't be mad at me, you have to realize I wasn't necessarily thinking straight, but basically I accepted the early graduation program that the principal provided to me, meaning I would graduate this year instead of next year with you guys, and I guess he just emailed me confirming that the plan is set." I was shaking.

"Oh, shit." Nick slumped over, putting his hands over his mouth.
"You what?" Chris said.
Oh no.
"Chris-" Matt cut me off.
"So that's it, huh? You're just going to up and leave?"
"Matt, no it isn't like that." I said.
"It's exactly like that!" Chris stood up.
Fuck this is really bad.
"Not to mention it seemed like you weren't even going to tell us! How long were you going to keep this from us?" Chris seemed infuriated.
"I was going to tell you I promise! This just happened today, it's all so new I still have to process it myself. You guys can't actually be mad at me for wanting to get out of a school that has bullied me my whole life!" I was going to cry.
"We are here now! Does that not mean anything?!" Matt was pissed.
"Guys, stop. Don't yell at her." Nick tried to defend me.
"How are you not pissed right now Nick?! She is going to leave us in the dust, as if we don't mean shit to her." Chris said to him.
"You are taking this WAY to far. You didn't take even a second to hear her out, hear why she chose this. You immediately thought about yourself. What's new? You're selfish Chris." Nick was now standing next to me, he put his arm around my shoulder to try to help. I can't believe this is happening.
"You're out of your fucking mind." Chris said to Nick. He walked past us, hitting Nick's shoulder with his, causing Nick to fall back on his feet a bit.
"Matt.." I looked at him. My eyes cupping the tears, not allowing them to fall.
"No, save it." There he went, he walked out after Chris.
This is a fucking nightmare.

———————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE:

oh boy :( whose in the wrong ? you, or them 🤔

sorry it took so long to update. i love you guys <3