Hehe another character

Full name - Raegan Sumpter

Gender - Female

Sexuality - Bisexual

Age - 21 (at the start of the apocalypse)

Face Claim - Solar (Mamamoo)

Personality -     She is pretty abrasive and abrupt, She doesn't really stick up with people's crap

Personality -
     She is pretty abrasive and abrupt, She doesn't really stick up with people's crap. She will speak out about any time and put her life on the line for what she believes. She cares about other people but that doesn't mean she would save you if you got yourself in trouble by being stupid. There is a higher chance that she would if you were close to her. She just doesn't feel the need to waster her energy one someone doing something stupid and then expecting you to help them after. "It is called natural selection" as she always says. She is a sucker for the kids though, if the kids say, "please go help them". She will cave and go help them, or if they have a kid with them, she will definitely step in. 
      She is more than just abrasive though; beneath the tough exterior she has a love for things such as beautiful views and painting. She is not as good at drawing people, a lot better at drawing landscapes and particularly detailed flowers. Which she has a tattoo on her left hip that she drew, she did not do it, but she did draw it. She loved that tattoo so much she got two more, but those were not her drawings. Her love for painting and drawing landscapes did not stop whenever the apocalypse started, she just did not do it as often, but still found some time to do so. 
      Resourceful, using her surroundings to her advantage. This can be something as simple as using a piece of clothing and a stick to make a torch or grabbing a rock to kill a walker. She knows how to use her surroundings to her advantage. She has used the woods multiple times to lose people who were chasing after her, it has helped her in many situations. With the constantly changing world being resourceful was almost a must.
      Intelligent, although she was only in college for art, which didn't mean that art colleges are for the unintelligent, she just knows how to apply the skills and knowledge that she has learned throughout her time living in this world. Some things she did not know before she has learned and developed new skills, learning how to hunt and skin the animal. There was a lot that she had been taught that she has to continue using till this day. How to sharpen knives was something, she still remembers from the person who had taught her.
      Asocial, it was more so because she chose not to socialize with other people. She could socialize but she prefers not to. A lot of people are terrible human beings, especially whenever the apocalypse started. She had seen a lot of situations where a person had easily shot a little kid. She did not know if this kid was a walker or not, but she saw the scene go down as she was driving out of Raleigh, North Carolina and towards Virginia. Even when she would be with a couple of people she would not talk and socialize she did not want them to get to know her and then try to use her weaknesses against her. So, she did not talk.
      Cynical, she had not really trusted a lot of people. She just ended up in too many bad situations. Especially whenever people would be motivated by their own self-interest. She was very doubtful of people working for the betterment of everyone rather than just helping themselves. Lying to help themselves, especially whenever she was shoved in the back by someone in her group when they were running from walkers. That is when she realized that they were working towards their own self-interest. So, she made sure to be able to sustain for herself so she would not need a group to fall back on. Especially if they would not help her like she had helped them.

Weapons -
At first, she just had a crowbar but that slowly grew into a hunting knife, a pocketknife, and then a 9x19 parabellum. 

Group - 
She had been in and out of so many groups it was crazy, they were just not good people, so after every group she became less and less trusting of people. Until she found the saviors, well they found her, and they let her in. They were still assholes, they were terrible people, but it was about survival at that point. She knew what they were doing, but she did not kill anyone from the groups. She was just someone who led things with the workers at the sanctuary when everyone else went on their runs. Whenever Rick had offered for them to go now, and they will be "forgiven" as long as it wasn't Negan. She took the leap of faith and hopped down there as quick as she could, getting behind the car and introducing herself to Maggie immediately, making sure to immediately offer to give them a full layout of what routes they can take and just important information. She had been waiting for a chance to leave and this was her opportunity, despite her supposed "loyalty" to Negan, it was self-preservation. If she did not join them, they would kill her, so it was the only option. 

What did she do at the Sanctuary? -
She had special privileges compared to the workers, she could take anything she wanted, she was trusted. She hated it there, but she did what she could to survive. At the current time that is what she could do to survive. She knew it was either be taken in or get killed so she agreed to go with them and quickly moved the ranks as a good person to leave in charge while they went and did their thing. She had not been to any of the other colonies, she was needed more at the sanctuary than needed elsewhere. When Eugene was brought there, most of her jobs were to watch over him and make sure he did not do anything stupid.

Height -
5'2

Tattoos -

The middle one was for her Mimi (grandma)