Enlightenment

Okay, hello beautiful people of my walking dead roleplay I am going to Give you the actual time frame the walking dead takes place in. I am going to enlighten you about it and for the rest of my forms I would like it that way.

*WARNING*
There is a spoilers, this will be the timeline of the walking dead and may have some deaths or outcomes that you have not seen yet.

Ok.

Day 1 - The Outbreak, this is before Rick even wakes up.

Day 59 - This is when Rick wakes up in the hospital, this occurs in Season 1 Episode 1.

Day 64 - This is the end of Season 1, it is Season 1 Episode 6, whenever they are at the CDC. This is when they escape the CDC as they convinced Jenner to open the doors. This is when Rick learns that when you die you will turn into a walker regardless of if you were bit.

Day 66 - This is now Season 2 Episode 1, there is one day in between the change of season 1 to season 2. This is when they are on the highway and Sophia runs off.

Day 83 - This is the end of Season 2, it is Season 2 Episode 16. This is after Hershel's farm was set on fire and they all left and reconvened on the highway where they had originally waited for Sophia.

Day 300- This is the start of Season 3. This is Season 3 Episode 1. They were scavenging in the spring, and they found the Prison. Since Lori was pregnant this was one of the best places they could find.

Day 321 - This is when Woodbury had fallen, while some of the survivors of Woodbury arrived at the prison, hoping for a sanctuary. Rick's group accepted them into the prison. This is Season 3 Episode 16

Day 500- This is the start of Season 4 Episode 1. Everyone is still at the prison -1.4 years

Day 504 - This prison fall to the governor. He had taken Michonne and Hershel hostage. Before killing Hershel. Season 4 Episode 8

Day 511 - Rick's group from the prison arrives at Terminus, where they found Maggie and Glenn's things and the attempt to escape but are unsuccessful. This is Season 4 Episode 16, the last episode of season 4. Later on it is also the start of Season 5 Episode 1, when Carol saves the group and they are re-united with Tyreese and Judith.

Day 514 - This is whenever Eugene reveals his lie, and reveals that he does not know anyone in D.C. and he was saying it to stay alive. They then decide to go back to the church in the fire truck.

Day 530 - Rick's group had traveled from Atlanta, Georgia, to Richmond, Virginia. 

Day 537 - This is when Aaron arrives approaching Sasha and Maggie who were outside, after the destruction from the storm.

Day 547 - This is the end of Season 5. Rick had just killed Pete because he had killed, accidentally, Deanna's husband. She then gave Rick the okay to kill him.

Day 548 - This is the first episode of Season 6. Rick was slowly taking control of Alexandria. 

Day 585 - This is when they were introduced to the Hilltop Community.

Day 598- This is the day that they try to take Maggie to Hilltop and Negan stops them and kills Glenn and Abraham, Season 6 Episode 16. This continues into Season 7 Episode 1 -1.6 years

Day 600 - Tara meets Oceanside.

Day 603 - Rick's group accompanied by Jesus meet the Kingdom.

Day 609 - Tara leads the groups to Oceanside. Season 7 Episode 15.

Day 610 - This is the last episode of Season 7, where the Jadis and her people head to Alexandria, where it is revealed that they were helping Negan.

Day 621 - Season 8 Episode 1, where the people who are rallying against the saviors attack the sanctuary flooding it with walkers. They also took out an outpost near Hilltop and took prisoners. They brought the prisoners back to hilltop and forced them into a makeshift cage.

Day 622 - Season 8 Episode 9, the saviors attack Alexandria, to find no one, Carl gets bit.

Day 627 - The war with Negan ends, due to Eugene sabotaging the bullets. -1.7 years

Day 1170 - Season 9 Episode 1, they got to DC to try and get equipment.

Day 1207- Post-war time jump where Rick 'dies', well is in a helicopter and taken away. Season 9 Episode 5 -3.3 years

Day 4056 - Season 9 Episode 6, Judith finds Magna's group outside of Alexandria and saves them from walkers. 

Day 4059 - Season 9 Episode 8, Jesus is killed by the whisperers who were the faces of walkers. 

Day 4065- This is 6 years after Rick's "death", which is after the whisperers have put the people's heads on spikes. Siddiq is forced to watch the decapitation of his friends.  -11.1 years

Day 4190 - It is the last episode of season 9, the people from the kingdom have already integrated into Hilltop, while Carol and Michonne's group have made it to Alexandria. - 11.5 years

Day 4349 - This is the first episode of season 10 when Dante comes to Alexandria.

Day 4457 - Judith found a whisperer's mask which puts everyone on edge because it means that they are back. 

Day 4466 - Everyone at Alexandria gets sick because of infected water.

Day 4467 - Alpha accepts Negan into the group because he survived Beta's attempt at killing him. Siddiq gets killed by Dante, Dante was working for the whisperers, and he had infected the water.

Day 4472 - Negan kills Alpha and delivers her head to Carol as she asked.

Day 4481 - A group of people find Maggie's group, but as they try to find the sniper members of her group keep getting shot. The sniper was a part of the group called the reapers, after he gets caught, he blows himself up.

Day 4498 - Negan returns to Alexandria, despite Maggie not enjoying him being there. - 12.3 years

All of these means that the characters that are very old should actually not be that old which is what I am going back to fix and I would like it if the rest of the forms were to be like this.