Two OC's

Name -
Valerie Lancaster

Nickname* -
Val
V
Little shit (her dad)

Age -
(Season 4) 14
(Season 5) 14
(Season 6) 15
(Season 7) 15
(Season 8) 16
(Season 9) 17
(Season 9) 23

Gender -
Female

Sexuality -
Bisexual

Birthday -
October 26

Height -
5'1

Weight -
115 lbs

Personality (Don't need more than just some traits) -
She is very strong willed in what she believes in though her dad kind of limits that as he is not very nice. Her dad is the leader of the group that call themselves the claimers. What they have to do is claim stuff for where they sleep and what they hunt. The men in this group make her nervous as of how they act around her and sometimes they become suggestive which she then stops wandering around and goes back to where her dad is. She was kind of shocked with Daryl whenever he had come into the group, she thought he was gonna be another person that attempts to tease her and etc.... But he wasn't. She was very confident in other skills like hunting and such as her dad almost required her to be. There are time whenever she would back mouth something her dad would say and he would slap her and if it did not leave a good enough red mark than he would do it again. She hates being slapped but she knew that the likelihood of her living out there is very slim especially with all of the groups that would murder her on the spot. But whenever they had run into Rick's group she knew that she had to try and do something about it because there was a kid her age there. Though when she tried to speak after Daryl and he tried to explain it she said, "Dad you act so holier than though do you know how many people you have killed that had a family?" With that she had gotten smacked harder than before and the force sent her to the ground and she didn't move. This was the point when she joined Rick's group after her father was dead.

Face Claim -
(Dove Cameron last gif is from Dumplin and probably her oldest self. It gradually goes down so yeah)

 It gradually goes down so yeah)