Just one more

Name -
Ashley

Nickname* -
Ash

Age -
In the first season she is going to be 26

Gender -

Female

Sexuality -
Bisexual

Birthday -
December 13

Personality (Don't need more than just some traits) -
      Calm -
            She is a very chill and relaxed with other people. She is often good at helping people cope with the terrible life they are currently living. She is the person someone would go to if they are upset and need to calm down. She is always there for other people, and for herself. She has a very good mindset when it comes to leading people into the right direction without scaring them. She likes to think she is good with it, especially since she was a psychologist when she was last working.
      Caring -
            She is extremely caring she used to be cut off from the world but after she had gotten exposed to the Atlanta group she just changed. She never thought she would have cared for anyone this much, yet here she was willing to sacrifice herself for these people. She did not know if it was foolish of her for wanting to do that or if it was brave. Either way she would have taken a bullet from them or even taken a bite for them. 
      Collected -
            She likes to think she has her stuff together. She knows that to be in this world you need to be able to gather your bearings very quickly and she has done so on multiple occasions. Quick and logical thinking is what got her through those situations. She had done many right things but also wrong things, and she understands that she cannot be perfect. This is all a part of being collected and making logical decisions.
      Strong-willed -
            She has always had her own beliefs and she hardly goes against them. Unless it is absolutely needed. She like a lot of other people does not sway very easily. She will choose what is best for her group. She knows the price they can pay for her actions, and she makes sure to constantly remind herself of the possibility. This strong-willed trait has kept her alive in many situations.
      Brave -
            She has shown a lot of braveness in her acts to save people. She is scared to do it but it is that fear that makes her overcome it. It is terrifying to run into a herd of walkers and kill them to save one life but that has not stopped her from doing it. She overcomes her fear and accomplishes it or tries her best to. She is always up to go save someone and go look for them. She has never let that fear stop her.

Face Claim -