♫♪♩·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ He's Home ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·♩♪♫

It was a day like any other. You had just gotten home from the grocery store after purchasing nothing and punching a homeless man. You went over to your couch and sat down, grabbing the remote. The TV had a silly emergency broadcast going about an alternate encounter where one of them was impersonating some kid's dad or something. 'Ungrateful kid' you thought to yourself, they're always so scared of these kinds of things, not you though, you're not like other girls, you like alternates😏. Thats why you always were excited to get 911 calls about one, as a 911 operator your job was pretty boring most of the time, calls about broken bones, bleeding out, ect. But it was different when it when it was about an alternate. You see, the station always instructed you to ignore callers when they reported a sighting or encounter, but you usually asked them to put it on video call. Most often, they died before the camera could load. You believed in change, though. You could reshape these monsters. 

Deciding the stupid ass telly was too much for you right now, you decided to have some relax time. You walked over to your bed and picked up a book titled 'Alternates and How to Get Them to Love You' written by Will Wood. You had read through the book at least 5 times now but reading it a 6th time wouldn't hurt. It had great advice. The book advised you to act very casual and not scared around them, because then they think you're cool. 

Suddenly, you heard the cry of a 

𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

coming from nextdoor. Annoyed as fuck about them interrupting silent reading time, you stormed out of your apartment to see who's kid that was. Upon leaving, you discovered that there was just an infant laying on the floor in the middle of the musty hall way. "gah- what the fuck" you gasped. The baby was a disgusting little green rabbit covered in questionable juices.

"DADDY~" the baby screamed. You also screamed, and jumped back in horror. 

"daddy 😋 come feed me 🥰😍🤩😂☺" it continued. You couldn't let this baby keep ruining your you time. Out of pure panic and fear, you grabbed a towel and grabbed the baby. You brought it inside your home and dropped it in a dog cage you stole from Petco. Thankfully, it stopped chanting in abyssal. 

The "baby" went to sleep after you put it in the box with a broken glass bottle and a wooden block to play with. 

Finally. Peace at last. You turned off your lights and decided to get a little sleepy sleepy in since you had work in the morning. 

Going to sleep like a human, you laid down on your bed and put your head on the pillow while being underneath a blanket. 

goodnight :)

Unexpectedly, around 2 am, you heard him. The baby was crying, so you went to see what the deal was. Sonic spindashing out of bed, you bounced to the living room.

The baby was...ggg-g-gone...

You instantly armed yourself with a piece of paper and stumbled around your home. There were footsteps approaching you as the annoying ass baby got louder.

"HELLO...GRRRRRRRRRR.." you called. Your stupid home security system began blaring in the alexa echo voice.

'an intruder'