coming of christ (real)

You, being the main character, decided to do whatever you wanted and invade your boundaries by making the alternate stay for breakfast at 3 am. You locked all your doors and windows so he couldn't leave. 

"do you want buttermilk or blueberry 😍" you asked from the kitchen. he didn't answer since he was trying to open and climb out the window. silly intruder, you already super glued those shut. 

"😰😰😰do you have pumpkin" he responded with fear in his voice. 

"only a spoonful"

you go to the kitchen to grab the spoon. hilarity ensues as you grab a very very small spoon. 

suddenly, this 

 shows up in your kitchen with a gun to your head and he was wearing really big shoes I dont know. 

"MARKUS? HEATH?BAR?" you gasped. 

"yeah 🥀" he replied. "and you're under arrest for the murder of half a dozen children, defamation of a company, fraud, theft, and BITCHIN'."

you tremble in fear and concern for your baby. whatever will fetustrap do without you?!

"INWURDER???" you cry. but he cant hear you because he's listening to bizarre yet bonafide. 

"NOOOOOOOO-" 

Mark Heathcliff local law enforcement takes you out of the building and frees the intruder from your house. The intruder barks at you as he walks out the door. 

Getting into the unmarked police van, Markus makes sure to confiscate your cell phone as he takes you to the police station so you can't just play the first 3.4 seconds of into the pit by dawko on loop to sound like an xylophone and distract him to crash the van and shoot him in the head and run off. 

"this is unfair I want my phone call" you plead. 

"Police." Mark Heat"hcl"iff responds. 

wait 🤨

"MARK ARE YOU ONE OF THEM DOO DADS 😂😂😂 HAHA YOU DILLY GOOSW YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!" you say cheerfully. Mark turns around and makes a lot of these emotions at you to communicate nonhostility 

honestly, you were feeling pretty dorceless yourself. 

Mark still drives you to the police station though because you are a felon.

tune in for part 4 in 8 months 

we'll write more of this i swear i just (me) have been writing good stories and the other one I dont know what the other one on this account is doing actually I do but it's top secret (they've been drawing jeff from jeff's pizza)