homo for the moment

I made the mistake of not locking my door, and when I woke up I look down to see a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Angel Dust." I say. "Yes, Zeddy?" Angel replies. "Get the fuck off of me." I say, sitting up. Angel simply stares at me. So I do what any logical person would do. Grab him by his neck and drag him to his room. I turn to leave but he's right in front of me again. He says something in Italian and I'm betting it was something that said 'I want you to fuck me right here and now.' It had to have been, that's the only shit he ever thinks about. I push him out of the way and walk back to my room. "Come on, baby. You don't know what you're missing out on." Angel Dust says. "If this is what I'm missing out on, I can live with that." I retort. "Come on, Zeddy. I'm offering you something I don't offer a lot of people." Angel says. "You offer it to literally anybody, saying you'll do it to me for free isn't really much of a difference." I reply. "You know I can make it worth your time." Angel says, I guess, seductively, I don't know. "Oh, please. I fucking know you, Angel Dust. You wanna suck my dick, just so you can add another one to your win column." I say and walk into my room. Angel Dust goes to say something, but I shut the door. When I hear his footsteps walking away, I sit back down on my bed and play The Weeknd.

About several hours later, I'm bored so I decide to head out. The second I leave my room, I hear footsteps coming my way. I turn to see Angel Dust. "What now?" I groan. "What if you was into dudes, would you want me then?" Angel asks. "You're asking me if I would fuck you if I was gay?" I ask. "Yes." Angel replies. "No." I answer honestly, and turn to leave. "Well, you never know. Give me one night with you and I bet I could make you want me." Angel says as I walk away. I stop in my tracks. This gives me an idea of how to get Angel Dust out of my hair. I turn back to him. "Alright then. How's this? I'll be a homo for the moment. We'll do all your gay stuff, hit all the drag bars, et cetera. You have till the morning. If I show even a slight interest in you, sexually, I'll gladly fuck your brains out. But, if you lose, you leave me the fuck alone. Okay?" I challenge Angel Dust. "Okay." Angel shakes my hand and the challenge begins. "Now, I only got one rule. You try to fuck me before the time is up, you forfeit. Also, if one of us gets too drunk, challenge is over and nobody wins." I say as we leave. By the time we're outside, I'm already putting on my headphones. Angel gets ready to say something to me, but I cut him off. "Okay, we're adding a rule number 2- headphones on, means do not disturb." I tell him. "Well, you can't ignore me the entire time." Angel Dust says. "I could if I wanted to." I reply. "Well, can I at least listen to your music?" Angel Dust asks. "Fine." I say.

"Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time, come on, just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me. Good, good, now we're making some progress, come on, just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat..."

By the time we're at the bar Angel Dust wanted to show me, he's obsessed with Panic! At The Disco. A femboy fanboy, if you will. I don't know if it's because he actually likes the music or if it's because I made the mistake of showing him a photo of Brendon Urie. But either way, we sit down and get our first drinks.

"Dallon was a good writer and he did most of the writing on Too Weird To Live, but by the time Death of a Bachelor rolled around, both Dallon and Spencer left, so now its just Brendon and the backing band." I finish telling Angel Dust the story of Panic! At The Disco. I look up to see he's too busy getting horny over a picture of Dallon Weekes. I take my phone back from him. I sigh and gulp down this drink called "Kinky". The name is so gay but it's like a strawberry-watermelon flavored vodka and it doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Next to me, Angel Dust sips a woo woo, which for you dummies out there, is sex on the beach without orange juice. When I put down my drink I feel something on my leg and I look over to see Angel running his hand up and down my thigh. "So, Zeddy, after I win this challenge tonight, you wanna do it in your room or mine?" Angel Dust asks, getting cocky while the night is young. "I think the better question is, after I win this challenge tonight, should I seal the deal with a restraining order or no?" I retort, ignoring Angel Dust blatantly sexually assaulting me. Eventually Angel Dust gets fed up and orders another drink.