39

Your team was helping you get ready in your hotel room. The makeup artist was being very gentle around your nose so she didn't hurt you. Your hair was being curled, your outfit was laying on the bed. Four days of interviews and gatherings all leading up to the big premiere, starting today.

Today was nonstop interviews. There would be a break to eat, but then it would go right back into asking and answering the same questions all over again. You were hoping that Tom could keep his mouth shut about the stuff Sophie said you weren't allowed to talk about. She put you in charge to change the subject if he started to say something he wasn't supposed to.

You walked into the conference room that was set up with posters of the movies. Three chairs were to one side for you, Tom, and Davis. Another chair was to the opposite side for the interviewer.

Tom looked up immediately when he heard the door open. Davis was already up and making his way over to you when he realized you finally arrived.

He hugged you tight, swaying back and forth. "I've missed you. Hmm, you smell good. New perfume? I like."

"I've missed you! New hair? I like."

Davis's black long hair was now all shaved off. He pulled it off quite well. Tom stood up and hugged you awkwardly before both of you took your seats.

"Hi, I'm Danni." A girl walked in, shaking everyone's hands before sitting across from you. She had a clipboard with her scribbled writing on the paper. She was prepared with multiple questions.

Danni offered a wide smile before asking her starting questions about how everyone was and what it was like to film the movie. You knew these questions were going to be asked at least a hundred more times before the tour was over.

"I heard a rumor, and I want you guys to confirm this." Danni giggled as she looked at her writing. She had been in here for a bit now, finally getting to her last question. "Did the kiss scene between (y/n) and Tom have to be reshot multiple times because you couldn't stop laughing?"

You started to blush a little from embarrassment as your mind filled up with thoughts of that day.

Davis was cackling up beside you. He started to pinch his lips as he looked over at you and Tom, waiting for one of you to answer.

"It's true." Tom laughed. "I must've been a bad kisser or something. She would giggle every time."

"It's not like you had a beard or mustache to tickle her either." Davis was still not holding back his cheeky grin.

"Why did you keep laughing, (y/n)?" Danni asked, enjoying the funny but embarrassing question.

"I don't know. I think I laughed the first time over nerves and then I couldn't stop laughing after that. It just became funny to me."

"I'm so funny to kiss, am I?" Tom looked at you through his fake glasses.

You ignored his question. "I had to take like a five minute break to pull myself together. Once I start laughing, it's hard to stop."

"Well, thank you for your time. It's been a pleasure." Danni shook all of your hands again before leaving and someone new took her spot.

The same questions were repeated for hours. Back to back interviews with little breaks in between. You three still had to fly out tonight to appear on a talk show.

"Did you two know each other before you started filming?" The new reporter, Ben, asked.

Tom looked at you before shaking his head. "No. We officially met at the script reading."