챕28터

"A-aGH!" Yena screamed in pain.

"You idiot, I swear to God I'm going to burn you in no time." Eunbi gritted her teeth while having her fingers twisting the stupid duck's ear.

"Ah unnie, I told you w-we paid for- ah it anyways!" Yena tried to calm her down.

Meanwhile, two were too immersed in their own thinkings they don't even care what was going on and that they realized just how much of a big deal their problem was-- rather, no one bothered to notice the daydreaming two as they were too upset bickering with the Choi.

Though there's bickering, there was also staring present, funny because it was directed to the oldest of the group.

'Damn it.' The girl with somehow fired cheeks looked away and unconciously panted.

"Hyewon unnie, are you fine?" The other girl's thoughts were interrupted after heavy breaths were heard.

"O-Oh, yes definitely." Hyewon finally recovered and looked straight ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sound of metal clanked the wooden surface surprising Hyewon, the woman sat right across her--

"For you." She stated.

Only then, Hyewon set her eyes to the object placed right in front of her, noticing the words present on it.

"For what?" Hyewon took ahold of it and moved her sight to the beauty that gave her,

"I wanted to make up for what I did last time, so I saw this tumbler and it looked so pretty."

a tumbler.

"Like you." A smug face was put on her face.

Hyewon stared at the person, the gaze returned back at her as they felt nothing-- or maybe not for Hyewon, she wasn't sure about how to feel about it, but the thing is there was definitely an emotion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here." Pain surrounded the top of Hyewon's head as she took the metal bottle and jokingly (not precisely) threatened to hit the lass after sarcastic years of no plan to return the special item to her.

Instead, all she got was teases from what she describes the biggest asshole in the world.

"Finally An Yujin, you shithead." Both of them chuckled.

After the bickering, others went to Yena's room to mess up her things while some went to the kitchen to go and finish all her favorite snacks.

Specifically, revenge.

"Eunbi-unnie, you had fun?" Yujin let out a chuckle.

"Maybe, maybe not." Eunbi played along, walking to the girls' direction where they stayed at.

Hyewon took a big gulp, her throat going dry all of a sudden. The way the woman's presence can just stop her breathing system all at once and make her insides panic way too fast-- goddamn how can she be this pretty and all when all she did was walk at her and get her face all red now.

"Ah, isn't that the tumbler I gave you,

Hyewonnie?" Eunbi pointed to it, getting assurance-- which she knew for a fact it was the tumbler she indeed gave anyways.