Your Favorite [Roxy]

Roxanne Wolf x Reader
Security Breach
(Requested by: L3w15_EM CW: giant?)
Sorry if it's not what you wanted, literally all I've ever written is vanilla stuff so...
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I loved visiting the Mega Pizzaplex, there's always so much to do. Fazerblast, Gator Golf, Bonnie Bowl, Roxy Raceway they're all super cool places to hang out in. But my personal favorite thing to do in the Pizzaplex is watch the band perform, they sounded surprisingly good and not to mention looked really good too. Seriously, who designed them all to look like that!? Ahem, anyways...another thing I like to do in the Pizzaplex is visit Rockstar Row. Sure it cost quite a bit of money to get a Photo Pass but I think it's worth it, especially because I get to meet my favorite member of the band, Roxanne Wolf.

Eagerly, I waited in line for my chance to be face-to-face with Roxy. You'd think it'd be embarrassing to be this excited to meet a robot designed for entertaining kids, but I wasn't the only one my age lining up to meet the animatronics.

When it was my turn, I took a deep breath to calm myself as the door opened. Roxy looked down at me and smirked, "You're back, huh?" Yeah... not the first time I came to see her. I awkwardly laughed, "Yep! Me again..."

"It's funny, you've been visiting me every week and I don't even know you're name," she said with a tilt of her head. Wow, she wants to know my name? "Y/N!" I excitedly answered. She snickered at my reaction and gave me a light pat on the head, I held in my urge to squeal "Nice to meet ya," she said. Before I could say anything else, someone from the line shouted at me to hurry up. Roxy glanced at whoever it was before looking back down to me and saying, "Maybe we can continue this conversation later, when I'm not so busy. It'll be nice to know more about my number one fan."

Afraid that I would let out some ungodly noise, I just nodded eagerly in response. She laughed before we finally took a picture together. I left the line with a huge smile on my face, happily skipping to the food court to get myself a snack as I waited.

****

I hung around the Pizzaplex for a couple hours, eating pizza and watching poor parents getting dragged around by their hyper kids and being glad that I didn't have any. I decided that now was probably a good time to visit Roxy again and headed back to Rockstar Row, but when I got there I noticed that she wasn't in her room. Oh, I guess she's still busy. I sighed and was about to head back to the food court but instead felt myself get stopped by my shirt collar. "Going so soon?" I heard Roxy's voice from behind me before I got picked up by the back of my shirt.

I couldn't help the smile that came onto my lips as the two of us were face to face. "I thought you were still busy," I stuttered, whether out of nervousness or just how close I was to her giant teeth, I wasn't sure. Roxy let out a laugh before putting me back down on the ground "You know, you're really skittish. Do I make you nervous?" I chuckled, "Well, it's normal to be nervous around your favorite person right?"

=================================================
A/N: its like 4 in the morning lol