Knight In Shining Armor [Fredbear]

Golden Freddy/Fredbear x Reader
FNAF 1
(Requested by: fnafpuppet_insanity6)
There was no other instruction so I'm just gonna rewrite an old fic I made in the 6th grade
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I was on my way home from work when it started to rain, I didn't really mind it and just kept walking home. But then it really started to pick up and that's when I decided to run, in hindsight that probably wasn't a good idea. I ended up slipping and falling onto my knees. "Ah!" I hissed in pain and got back up, desperately trying to wipe away the filth that got on me when I fell. "I knew I should have checked the weather today..."

"Hey!" I turned to look at who was shouting and saw a figure holding an umbrella, standing by the door of some building "You okay?" I warily yelled back, "Yeah, I'm alright." Without moving from where he was, they figure shouted, "You know, it's raining pretty hard. Maybe you should come inside until it stops?"

I was about to refuse, because that was the sensible thing to do, but a loud crash of thunder scared me "Y-yeah... that's probably a good idea." So against my better judgement, I followed the man into the building. When I got closer, I finally saw the sign above it, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'. I felt relief wash over me once I saw that it was a fairly popular restaurant I was going into, and not some weird abandoned house.

But that relief immediately disappeared as I closed the door behind me and saw the dark, empty room before me. "Hello?" I called out.

"Yeah, we're closed for the day," said the voice from earlier. I jumped and turned to look at the stranger, only to see a yellow animatronic bear with black eyes and glowing white pupils. I stared at it in confusion before asking, "You were the one with the umbrella just now?"

The bear nodded "Sorry for not walking you in. Water and metal aren't exactly a good mix," he said with a chuckle. I continued to stare at him in amazement, I had heard how the animatronics of Fazbear Entertainment were something special but I didn't expect this.

"Oh! Where are my manners?" The bear tipped his hat and introduced himself, "I'm Fredbear. But folks around here call me Golden Freddy."

I smiled at how polite he was and decided to introduce myself too "I'm Y/N. Nice to -achoo!- meet you," I said with a sniffle. Fredbear looked at me with concern "Oh no... Wait here, I'll get you a blanket and some clothes," he said before going to what seemed to be the backstage area. "You don't need to do that," I tried to say, but he was gone before I could finish.

I looked around the dark room once more, it had rows of long tables, probably for parties, and two stages, one that was wide and had red curtains and a smaller one that had purple curtains. I walked around to look at some of the posters and other decor of the place while Fredbear was away.

Golden Freddy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Employees always left their junk backstage, I'm sure I could find some clean towels and clothes for Y/N. While I was looking, I ran into the band. The three were just sitting around and talking when I passed them "Hey Gold, what's all that stuff for?" Bonnie asked. "I saw someone standing in the rain so I invited them inside, these are just some things to keep them warm," I explained.

"You shouldn't have left them. Foxy's been itching to catch a guard and he might get set off by them just walking around in the dark," Freddy said. I was about to wave him off and say that wouldn't happen, but then I recalled how antsy the pirate has been these past few nights. "Right, I should get back to them soon. Bye guys," I waved to them before heading back to the party room. "Bring them back here if they want some pizza," Chica said as I left.

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I wandered down a long corridor and reached a small room that had a bunch of monitors on a desk that took up 1/4 of the space. On the desk there was also a grey tablet that displayed footage of the pizzeria, I curiously tapped one of the squares in the corner and the display changed to a small stage with the curtains open. I was about to say how this was a pretty cool system when I heard the sounds of metal footsteps rapidly approaching.

I looked to see where the noise was coming from and saw a fox animatronic running towards me, out of sheer panic I pushed the spinning chair to block its path and ran out the other side of the small room. But the fox was quick and it managed to corner me. "You don't look like a nightguard... W-what do ye think yer d-doin' here?"

I was too scared to answer, instead I screwed my eyes shut and whimpered, "Please don't hurt me..." He chuckled, "Aww, what's th-the matter? Ye s-scared of ol' captain Foxy?"

I held my breath and waited for him to attack... but nothing came. Instead, I heard a loud scream and the sound of metal hitting something. I opened my eyes to see Fredbear shutting the metal door behind him with a frustrated look on his face, he then looked at me with concern "You okay?"

I let out a sigh of relief and ran to hug him "Thank you!" There was a couple of seconds before he hugged back "You're welcome." I pulled away with a smile "That's twice you've saved me, you're like a knight in shining armor." He laughed, "I wouldn't say that. But, I did bring you back some dry clothes and a towel."