Epilogue [Glamrock Freddy]

Glamrock Freddy x Reader
Security Breach (Biggest Fan)
(Requested by: dattebayooo_)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"Oh right, it's back to work," I said to myself after shutting off my Monday alarm. I heard the familiar beeping of my Fazwatch on the nightstand and sat up to look at it, it was a message from Freddy. 'Good morning Y/N! I remembered that this is when your alarm usually rings so I thought I'd greet you when you wake up.' I smiled at the text before quickly receiving another one from him. 'Don't forget to eat breakfast!'

"Now that's how you start the day right," I said with a smile before happily getting ready for work. I even had some breakfast like Freddy asked, before driving to the Mega Pizzaplex.

****

As I was finishing up with Foxy's inspection, one of the back doors leading to the green rooms opened up. I looked up from the terminal of the Parts and Service machine to see Freddy waving at us.

"Well, if it ain't the loverboy!" Foxy exclaimed with a grin. I narrowed my eyes at him and said threateningly, "Do you want me to lock you in the safety cylinder?" In response, he stuck his tongue out like a child. Freddy laughed, "Good morning, you two. I hope I did not interrupt?"

I shook my head and pressed a couple things on the terminal. "Nah, we actually just finished." With one final press, the cylinder opened and Foxy walked out, stretching his arms as if he was sore. "They're all yours, Fazbear. Take care now!" I bid the fox a quick goodbye and motioned for Freddy to get in the safety cylinder. "Will do," he replied to Foxy with a thumbs-up.

"Was talkin' about the machine, by the way. In case ya thought differently," Foxy said with a wink before leaving the two of us.

Freddy looked at me and pointed to the door that Foxy just left through "Do you think he'll ever-" "Stop teasing us? Nope," I said as I prepped the machine for Freddy's inspection. "I'm pretty sure he'll do it more now that we're..." I was hesitant to call the two of us a couple, we've only had one date after all. He smiled nervously at me and finished my sentence, "...dating?" Pink dusted my cheeks as I smiled, "Yeah."

****

Lunchtime! I didn't pack any food nor did I feel like going out to eat, so instead I headed to the atrium and ordered myself some lunch. I sat away from where most of the customers were, just observing the people as I waited for my food to arrive.

There was no performance right now, all the animatronics were probably in their respective attractions or attending some kid's birthday party, which meant that I was alone with my thoughts.

We went on a date, now what? Go on another one this weekend? That's probably too soon... Plus, we see each other everyday! I shook my head. No, I shouldn't act all weird and different now that Freddy and I confessed to each other. We have a good thing going already, no point in fixing something that's not broken. Though, I guess I should up the romance. Give him his own little pet name like he does with me... "But I already call him 'papa bear' sometimes," I mumbled.

The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted my train of thought, I looked up to see Vincent in front of me, holding a tray of food. "Oh, hey Vince!"

"Finally, I've been standing here for like 4 minutes," he said while handing me my order. I rolled my eyes at his whining "You're lucky that I'm your friend, that kind of attitude could get you in trouble ya know," I joked.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Have fun mumbling stuff like a crazy person," he said before walking off, not even giving me the chance to snap back at him. I grumbled insults as I took a bite of my food, my eyes following Vince while imagining the possible ways I could have owned him with a great comeback.

****

There was no alert saying that the animatronics needed me, and I wasn't really in the mood to hang out in the break room. I wanted a change of scenery, a breather from the busyness of the Pizzaplex. So making sure that nobody saw me, I headed up to the roof through the fire exit in the Prize Counter.

I opened the door, expecting to see blue skies and the sun at its peak, only to see a certain bear leaning on the parapet as he looked out to the city. He came up here on his own? I smiled as I recalled his first time on the roof.

But that smile soon turned mischievous as I said in my most serious tone, "Freddy! What are you doing up here?"

He jumped in surprise and turned to face me with a panicked look, which quickly became a frown when he saw it was just me. "Y/N..!" I laughed and made my way over. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," I giggled as I leaned on a spot beside him. He sighed and playfully rolled his eyes before looking back at the view in front of us.

The two of us stood there in peaceful silence, after all what else was there to say? Freddy's the face of this company, he rarely gets to relax during the day. I wanted some fresh air and a view that didn't involve neon colors. We got what we needed and most of all, we got what we wanted, a happy ending.

I rested my head on Freddy's arm, still looking at the grassy plains ahead. "If you're tired, you can sleep on the couch again," he said. I chuckled at his genuine concern and said, "I'm not tired. Just happy."

There was a short pause before I felt him shift around and wrap an arm around me before pressing a kiss on the top of my head "I am happy too."