A GODS WRATH

3rd POV

Y/N: HMPH!!!

A giant shockwave was sent out from Y/N's body pushing everyone and everything back. Buu blowed steam out and fired at Y/N and threw a punch but was instantly sent flying back by just a glance from Y/N.

Y/N: tch.......whis.

Whis: yes my lord?

Y/N: save some food for me. Once I'm done showing these mortals how to give some damn respect to a god we're leaving.

Whis: right away my lord.

Y/N fires from his spot right towards majin buu and buu roars loudly before trying to punch him. He threw multiple punches at him as hard and as fast as he could but Y/N dodged each of them with no effort. He lightly slammed a neck chop to Buus neck and sent him crashing into the water. Y/N glares at the spot where buu landed before feeling a ki rise up. He glanced back and saw gohan firing at him.

Gohan: HAAAAAAAAA-

Y/N caught Gohans punch before elbowing him in the gut.

Roshi: ALL RIGHT EVERYONE LETS GET HIM!!

Android 18, piccolo, and Tien all fired at him and each tried to punch him or even hit him but none of them could land a single blow. Y/N stopped Android 18's punch with his pinky finger and tiens punch with his thumb and ducked from piccolos punch. He moved his pinky finger and thumb forward and it sent 18 and tien crashing into the ground. He then kicked piccolo right in the gut making him cough saliva before poking him right in the forehead and piccolo lost consciousness. Buu and gohan both fired at Y/N and tried to hit him but he just dodged before elbowing gohan square in the face and kneeing majin buu in the gut. He grabbed both by the head and slammed them together before tossing them up and slamming his foot into both sending them crashing into the ground. Y/N floated there for a moment before Vegeta flew up to him.

Vegeta: HMPH!!!!

Vegeta: follow me if you want to fight!!!

Y/N raised an eye brow before smirking and following. Once they were far enough Vegeta faced Y/N and glares at him.

Y/N: be honest prince. Do you really think you can challenge me........in that pathetic form?

Vegeta grits his teeth.

Vegeta: I'm not like kakarot!!! I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYIANS!!! AND I WILL BEST YOU!!!

Vegeta fires at Y/N and begins to throw multiple punches that Y/N blocks before slamming his fist across vegetas face then uppercutting him and kneeing him in the ribs. He clamps his hands together and slams them against Vegeta and he's sent flying to the ground. Y/N chuckles a bit.

Y/N: just from those few punches I can easily tell that your power is almost equal to kakarots.....but it seems like you don't posses super sayian 3.....