P R I D E

3rd POV

I sigh happily as I sit on a beach chair and stare at the sky on my world. It's so nice a peaceful. No one to bother me, the sayians are back on earth, piccolo is meditating on the other side of the world and Whis is just eating. No one to bother me. Just me. And my thoughts.............

Flashback

Beerus say ontop of a tree stump watching Y/N gasp for breathe.

Beerus: you've grown quite powerful these last couple of years sayian...........

Y/N sat on the ground gasping for air as he chuckled.

Y/N: yeah.......well.........I couldn't have........oh jeez...........

He collapses and laughs a little bit more. Beerus just sighs before alerting Whis to heal him. After Whis finished healing him Y/N stood up and powered up sending out a large gust of wind. He smirked.

Y/N: that last zenkai was nice.......feel like I'm leagues above what I just was a moment ago......

Whis: yes. The biology of sayians is quite the impressive DNA to have. Battle hungry warriors who love to fight can also grow stronger when defeated? It sounds as if you were all born to do battle.

Y/N: EXACTLY!!! A sayians pride is nothing more than to win!!! People like King Sadala have no idea what there spouting when they talk about sayian pride!!! The damn punk.....always thinking he's above everuone just because he's king........

Beerus: but that won't matter soon. Because soon enough you'll be taking the mantle of destroyer god. That is.

Beerus: if you can beat me.......

Beerus aura alone was enough to send shivers down Y/N's spine. But not as much as before. In fact. He was feeling something else. PRIDE.

Y/N: Lord Beerus......

Y/N began to charge up before his aura exploded violently and transformed into super sayian god. He got into a fighting stance and smiled.

Y/N: I CHALLENGE YOU.

Beerus smiled widely as he jumped down from the tree he sat on. His destructive aura em muting off of him. He cracked his knuckles and neck as he walked towards Y/N with a devilish smile.

Beerus: alright then........BRING IT!!!!!

Y/N smiles wickedly as he charges straight towards Beerus and-

Flashback end

Goku: HEY!!! LORD Y/N!!!!

Y/N: GAH-KAKAROT!!!! WHAT!!?!?

Goku: oh sorry!!! I didn't know you were sleeping!!! Just wanted to say hi!!!

He laughs with his usual chuckle as Y/N glared at him. Y/N stood up and brushed himself off before turning towards Goku.

Goku: eh? Lord Y-GUAAAAAAK!!!

Y/N struck Goku right in his stomach and sent him smashing right into the forest. Y/N stood there with an annoyed look as he sighed.

Y/N: What's he doing here?

Whis: he's come to train. Supposedly he's been getting a bit rusty and wished to improve himself some more.......

Y/N: has he now? Tch. Go heal him and then bring him here.

Whis nod and instantly brings Goku over and heals him. After Goku stands up Y/N faces him.

Y/N: kakarot. What exactly does sayian pride mean to you?

Goku: hm? What do you mean?

Y/N: sayian pride. What. Does. It. Mean.